Input delay?

Already have it set to game mode.. Tried turning off and nothing and pad plugged in does nothing. 

It's not too bad to get use to. It is a little jarring at first but I'm so use to the original. 

Could be just my TV.. It is only a cheaper end 4k Panasonic. 

With a monitor and direct digital input, there's maybe a frame or two of delay, but it feels pretty responsive and doesn't really effect anything gameplay wise. The games do lag sometimes which will drastically effect input delay though. Arcade Archive games have this same issue.

TV's can add anywhere between 20-80ms of delay on game mode. Panasonic displays are usually on the higher end of that delay. 16ms is 1 frame.

• Like 1

My Panasonic has 31ms delay which isn't to bad at all. Its weird how I only really notice the delay on the sonic games. Playing thing like golden axe and dynamite heady and such there doesn't seem to be much if any of a lag. 

• 1 year later...
On 26/05/2018 at 0:18 PM, Virdeborn said:

Do you have your TV set to "game mode", and have you tried to play it with a wired controller (the charging cable should do the trick)?

OMFG. Thank you! So I've been trying do to the Golden Axe 2 challenge for MONTHS. It never dawned on me that I'd not put my new TV into game mode, I just thought maybe my skills where getting bad because of just how much my amount of time available to play games has decreased. Yet, I saw your message, put it into Game Mode and got it on the 2nd attempt.