Problem trophy Golden Axe II

There's no way they can tell me the deaths like this by shooting the enemies, does anyone know how this trophy is unlocked?

Fly, fools!
In a single game, kill 25 enemies by throwing them through the air or against the environment
Edited by Bagwell69

I don't understand your question. If you mean which kills count towards the trophy, it should be simply throwing the enemies as a last hit. By "against the environment", I assume they mean throwing them in pits, which is very easy to do since there are so many occasions to do so throughout the game.

EDIT: now I see you got the trophy description wrong as well. It actually says: "Golden Axe 2- Kill 25 enemies by throwing/knocking them off the environment in a single play through". Should be simple enough, just knock them/throw them whenever you get the chance.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

I have this trophy.

What you have to do is make the enemies literally fall off the level. There are a few points in the levels where there are bottomless pits. If you do a throw towards the pit, or kick when an enemy has their back towards those pits you can knock them into it. I find using the female warrior and using her flying kick the best way, enemies fly quite far (though if you miss you'll fall down the bottomless pit and lose an entire life, so watch out).

-> -> X  that's the input for the flying kick. Pretty simple.

Get to the enemy and spell dropper in first level by the wooden bridge kill the spell guy and position yourself behind the enemy and chuck/kick him off the bottom of the screen. Rewind with L2 and repeat. This was the method i used and popped the trophy in about 2 minutes.