True Commitment Buggy

Greetings,

I have just popped the True Commitment silver trophy. Unfortunately, Shopahloic popped shortly before, which should be impossible.

I got level 60 in a solo boosting session and quit, expecting the trophy to pop on the title screen. It did not. So I went to purchase Lara Croft and used the documented bug to unlock Shopahloic. Finally, I completed a solo multiplayer session and the trophy popped.

Ergo, I have concluded that the trophy, True Commitment, does not pop when you reach level 60 but after you completed a session following reaching the level cap.

Has anyone experienced this as well?

I recently got mine normally, meaning that I got the trophy right after the session I was playing ended.

Probably the problem was that you didn't let the game in an orthodox way. I wouldn't say that the trophy is buggy because you actually got the trophy right after, so my guess is that it has something to do with how the game loads things etc.

So, since I have never seen such an issue on other people again, I can confirm that the trophy is not buggy and there is no reason for people to worry.

• Like 1

It seems far more likely to me that the trophy pops at the end of a session if you are already level 60. I ended up quitting assuming the trophy popped already because I had to look away from the screen for a few seconds after capping.

Perhaps I misunderstood what constitutes buggy, but Shopahloic should not pop before True Commitment, since the Lara Croft character requires level 60 to purchase.

Thanks for helping. I'm looking forward to more constructive posts.

Edited by FearElemental