*Spoilers* Magazine help

A thread for any questions about the collectible magazines, especially the ones which require you make certain decisions at certain points in the game.

Video guide:

My question:

not sure if the video guide is wrong, or what’s going on really, but Magazine #35 isn’t showing up for me. 

I made sure to get spotted by the police and escape across the highway, as suggested in the video. However, magazine #35 isn’t showing up for me, and it’s the last one I need for the trophy. Anyone know if there is a second trigger or necessary action to have it show up in the Zlatko chapter?

It is definitely a bit glitchy. After posting, I checked the flowchart, and it said that I had read #35, but it was in grey, not blue. I definitely didn’t read it the first time, because I escaped the cops unseen on that playthrough and it wasn’t in my magazine list before I started going for this trophy. I decided to finish the chapter and the trophy popped anyway. Weird. Thanks anyways @Feral!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

It is definitely a bit glitchy. After posting, I checked the flowchart, and it said that I had read #35, but it was in grey, not blue. I definitely didn’t read it the first time, because I escaped the cops unseen on that playthrough and it wasn’t in my magazine list before I started going for this trophy. I decided to finish the chapter and the trophy popped anyway. Weird. Thanks anyways @Feral!

Game has a mind of it's own lol. No worries mate.

• 2 weeks later...

I have all magazines in the gallery but no trophy, any advice?

Edit: Going through all the flow charts in chapter Midnight Train I have "read magazine" and not specific credit for the article. I tried replaying the chapter to no avail.

Edit 2: Having tried many many things I went into the gallery and bought a single model from the model viewer - I think this forced the game to check what flags have been toggled as it unlocked :)

Edited by StilRh
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, StilRh said:

I have all magazines in the gallery but no trophy, any advice?

Edit: Going through all the flow charts in chapter Midnight Train I have "read magazine" and not specific credit for the article. I tried replaying the chapter to no avail.

Edit 2: Having tried many many things I went into the gallery and bought a single model from the model viewer - I think this forced the game to check what flags have been toggled as it unlocked :)

You should copy that post onto the Comments section for the Guide for this game, so that the guide writer is aware. Good work puzzling that glitch out.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7464-detroit-become-human-trophy-guide/comments

• Like 1