Trophy card background is not update

Go to solution Solved by AlteredFormula,

You don't even have your trophy card in your signature, how can you tell it hasn't updated and why does it matter if you're not going to display it?

I'm assuming you're trying it from the "home" webpage here? If so, try again and post it in your signature and see if it has made the changes you want. Copy the BBCode and paste it in your signature (under my settings in your profile in the forums) and it will display for all of us to see. I've never had an issue with it not updating the change I've made.

Parker

Edited by Parker
  • Like 1

to Paker : Why you so sure that I doesn't test from other sites. I try in URL in png and put in some BBSs for all day and it does not change. I will put it in signature for confirm my word. thx for suggestion

to AlteredFormula : Yes, Because whatever I set background for "Last game" or selected "Senran Kagura" game but it's still show default picture. I will try from your link and I will tell the result later thank you.

I can change BG for now. I uploaded my picture and crop it.

I think the problem is my last game and selected picture is the same game that is Senran Kagura. So I'm not sure this picture is available or not.

After that I select for other games and it still work, BG change from selected game.......

Thank you for your help ^_^.

• Like 2