Duo mode trophy

pinky_girl08

I just finished the story with save all characters and now I need to go back and do the kill all but I realized now about this trophy.  Do I need to make new game or just start from chapter select and I start from the beginning.  I'm worried that if I start a new game I will lose the endings that I already have.

On 6/6/2018 at 0:02 AM, pinky_girl08 said:

I just finished the story with save all characters and now I need to go back and do the kill all but I realized now about this trophy.  Do I need to make new game or just start from chapter select and I start from the beginning.  I'm worried that if I start a new game I will lose the endings that I already have.

EDIT:

For Duo Mode trophy (Together Till the End), you MUST start a NEW GAME. You cannot use chapter select to obtain the trophy.

And remember, each time you are in the main menu, you must RE-ENABLE the duo mode before choosing continue.

Edited by zizimonster
  • Like 3

• 3 years later...
On 6/7/2018 at 1:46 AM, zizimonster said:

EDIT:

For Duo Mode trophy (Together Till the End), you MUST start a NEW GAME. You cannot use chapter select to obtain the trophy.

And remember, each time you are in the main menu, you must RE-ENABLE the duo mode before choosing continue.

What happens if you accidentally press continue without enabling duo mode? Can you quickly back out and re-enable it or is it an instant fail?

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom

10 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

What happens if you accidentally press continue without enabling duo mode? Can you quickly back out and re-enable it or is it an instant fail?

Unfortunately, I have never tried that. However, since this trophy can be missed, it is best to avoid doing that entirely.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 10/3/2021 at 7:35 PM, Vault-TecPhantom said:

Did you manage to figure this out? I accidentally launched in solo too and got a stupid checkpoint, so now I’m wondering if I can continue from chapter select. 

Edited by Rain-124C41

1 hour ago, Rain-124C41 said:

Did you manage to figure this out? I accidentally launched in solo too and got a stupid checkpoint, so now I’m wondering if I can continue from chapter select. 

I actually never ran into this issue; I asked the question just in case I made a mistake. If I were you I would just download the last cloud save before the mistake and take it from there. Good luck.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 8:17 PM, Vault-TecPhantom said:

I actually never ran into this issue; I asked the question just in case I made a mistake. If I were you I would just download the last cloud save before the mistake and take it from there. Good luck.

Okay, thanks for letting me know.

• 1 month later...

got a q put game back in duo mode continued game today at seperation scene then during dinner when u get locked out of room it seemes as if it went back to solo so i quit and re did duo cotinued again and again was back to solo but during date was back duo i dont get it

Edited by ckleckner78