Post-Platinum Thoughts

I only played the PS4 remaster. I thought it was a great game and held up when I played. I completely agree with the MP grind trophies that were for such a good SP game. By the end of the MP grind though, I found I was decent enough to really start enjoying it, so it wasn't completely tedious for me.

I ended up having to do at least 1 complete replay because the artifact trophies glitched for me and I could not get them to work (1 survivor run, blind, 1 collectable run on easiest for all the collectables, that glitched, then did the complete replay). I was really frustrated when I finished my third playthrough and that trophy didn't pop.

I also LOVED Ellie's jokes.

First of all, welcome to the PSNProfiles forum! :dance: As somebody who has earned the Platinum trophy for The Last of Us about six times across multiple accounts, and has finished the game twice that much, The Last of Us definitely starts to feel more like a chore than a game. Don’t get me wrong, I thought it was a great game, but its weaker points become more noticeable the fourth or fifth time through. I’ve finished Resident Evil 4 228 times and it still feels like a new game to me. The Last of Us though?

After playing the game several times, I found more enjoyment in Factions, which is what I’m actually looking forward to the most, when I end up tackling the trophies again on this account. In my opinion, The Last of Us is a great experience, but its flaws become clearer the more you play. Flaws like lack of replayability and sluggish movement, to name a couple.

I’d personally give The Last of Us a 7/10.

• Like 2