update installation help

So I recently bought this game brand new at a good cheap price. I get it home and the game installs along with an update. However, when the update finishes I get a thing that says the update couldn't be installed and the game will not launch. If I delete the game and reinstall it with the internet off, then it plays fine. To play online however I need the update :/ The same update that will not install...

Anyone having this issue too or know what I can do?

6 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

You'll have to get in touch with them:

http://www.raidworldwar2.com/news/2017/10/console-update-1/

apparently, I am screwed. People have been mentioning this issue since October of 2017 and it only affects physical copy owners. They don't reply to tweets or messages about it and been silent on everything since Feb

Had I known this, I wouldn't have bought it...You can play it offline if you disconnect from the internet and install the game but that's half the fun out the window.

Edited by Stargazer2600

I have been warning people for ages not to buy this game.  Honestly it's a miracle it somehow made its way past Sony's cert team.  Believe me you aren't missing much because even when you do get online you face relentless crashes and bugs to the point where you're lucky to get more than 10 minutes of play without issues... not to mention dead servers that makes most trophies relying on 4 people impossible.  Some of them are selfish 4 player trophies too... like get the 150 awards at the end of missions... it forces you to directly compete with your own allies... if you have a boosting team you need to play 200 mission for all 4 to get it done. 

This game is an utter pile of shit and disgrace to gaming as a whole.  Lion Game Lion deserves to be shut down permanently.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lag_The_Ravager said:

I have been warning people for ages not to buy this game.  Honestly it's a miracle it somehow made its way past Sony's cert team.  Believe me you aren't missing much because even when you do get online you face relentless crashes and bugs to the point where you're lucky to get more than 10 minutes of play without issues... not to mention dead servers that makes most trophies relying on 4 people impossible.  Some of them are selfish 4 player trophies too... like get the 150 awards at the end of missions... it forces you to directly compete with your own allies... if you have a boosting team you need to play 200 mission for all 4 to get it done. 

This game is an utter pile of shit and disgrace to gaming as a whole.  Lion Game Lion deserves to be shut down permanently.

I got the developer to give me a free digital copy. Their Twitter is completely dead so going through the normal channels was pointless. It was hard work and I had to actually do some looking but I managed to get a hold of them.

I haven't experienced any crashes. But this game is definitely not as fun as I had hoped it be. I was hoping it would be more like Payday 2. I was under the assumption it would be. I love Payday 2 and this does not hold a candle to it.