Does trophy progress transfer between vaults

ObsiEez

Title says it all, just wondering since I'm time skipping through the 100 quests but I have 160+ dwellers and need the 50 raiders to come and get ripped but since I have too many dwellers all I get is death claws now. Will the raider push backs and completed quests I've done on one vault stack ontop of the ones on a new vault. For example if on 1 save I completed 20 quests then on another I completed 10 would I get the 30 quest trophy and if I pushed back 25 raiders on 1 save and 25 on the other would the raider trophy pop? Just trying to minimize my sitting around doing nothing time

if u dont care about platinum post game you can always drag you dwellers out of the vault and Devict them. It sends them away and puts their current items in your inventory. just do that a 130 times i guess or start all over.

2 hours ago, Tearraven said:

Trophy progress/unlocked pets and items do not transfer between Vault saves

Thank you, I knew pets and items didn't, just wanted to know about trophy progress

50 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

if u dont care about platinum post game you can always drag you dwellers out of the vault and Devict them. It sends them away and puts their current items in your inventory. just do that a 130 times i guess or start all over.

Thank you, just gonna evict a shit load of useless dwellers (since I got a lot of them)

Just FYI to everyone. So I just got my plat. I didn't have multiple vaults. But my original run bugged so I deleted my save (I didnt know I could create a new vault), and restarted the game. The trophies:

Armed and Dangerous (20 legend weapons)

Fashion Statement (20 legend outfits)

Legend of the Wastes (100 quests)

All unlocked before the actual stats number hit, and I know I got those from my first run contributing to it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 23/6/2018 at 4:26 PM, taehyunnie said:

Just FYI to everyone. So I just got my plat. I didn't have multiple vaults. But my original run bugged so I deleted my save (I didnt know I could create a new vault), and restarted the game. The trophies:

Armed and Dangerous (20 legend weapons)

Fashion Statement (20 legend outfits)

Legend of the Wastes (100 quests)

All unlocked before the actual stats number hit, and I know I got those from my first run contributing to it.

Nice! I just had a critical system software failure that caused me to lose my 100hr+ vault that was a few days away from platinum. I had 18 legendary weapons and outfits, and had crafted all but the last theme. Just needed those and the 100 objective which I'm sure was close too. This motivates me to start a new vault and sweep up the rest of the trophies. 

Still gonna be a grind to the point in which you start getting legendaries but still better than starting over from 0.

On 6/17/2018 at 4:46 AM, gamesfourever said:

Oh, does that really work? So if I only have 30 dwellers in the end I will stop getting Deathclaws and Ghouls?

• 3 years later...

I wish progress carried over, but I had about twenty babies in one vault before going to another and making about ten babies there, but the trophy didn't pop until I hit twenty five in the biggest save. But then again counting seems kind of off in this game, I didn't get the 1000 and 10000 trophies until well after I should have.