Which version of Elder Scrolls Online to purchase?

Darpiom

I m seriously thinking to buy this game( although i m a completionist) but there are so many packages in the market that making the optimal choise is way harder than that of making it at stock exchange market!!! 

I simply want all the content ( 2 expansions and 8 dlc's) as of summerset expansion and there are questions in my mind? 

1) Does Summerset Standard edition include Morrowind expansion? 

2) Can crowns be earned with in-game actions or only bought with real life money? 

3) Can't you use DLC content when your ESO ➕ membership expire? 

4) Which way is cheaper? 

a- Buying Summerset Standart edition and then all 8 dlc's (16.000 crowns) 

b- Buying ESO collection and then remaining 4 dlc's (6.500 crowns) 

Edited by Darpiom

I can answer a few of them

1) Does Summerset Standard edition include Morrowind expansion? - as far as I know, no it doesn't include Morrowind

2) Do crowns can be earned with in-game actions or only bought with real life money? - can only be bought with real money

3) Can't you use DLC content when your ESO  membership expire? - once the ESO+ ends you cannot access any of the DLC's

13 minutes ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

1) Does Summerset Standard edition include Morrowind expansion? - as far as I know, no it doesn't include Morrowind

Descriptions are complicated about this.. They were saying with the release of Summerset, Morrowind would be free with base game. When you look at the base game description it says "includes Morrowind" and when you look at Summerset Standard Edition it says "includes base game" without mentioning Morrowind. That is the critical point. 

23 minutes ago, ZireaelSan said:

This game is nuts though if you are a completionist... 

It will really affect the completion stats but I cant really pass the opportunity of sightseeing all Tamriel at once off my mind ?

Edited by Darpiom
Some punctual mistakes

Found this on the PSN store

'Join over 10 million players in the award-winning online multiplayer RPG with the ultimate bundle. The Elder Scrolls Online: Collection includes the base game, Morrowind Chapter, Summerset Chapter, and four DLC game packs. Experience limitless adventure in a persistent Elder Scrolls world.
• BEGIN YOUR ADVENTURE – Chaos reigns over Tamriel. The Imperial Throne sits empty as ancient enemies band together to bring ruin to the mortal world. Take up arms and fight for Tamriel’s salvation. 
• SAVE MORROWIND – Return to the island of Vvardenfell and stop a meteor from crashing into Vivec City by helping a demi-god regain his lost powers. 
• JOURNEY TO SUMMERSET – For the first time in history, the home of the High Elves opens its borders to foreign visitors. Travel to Summerset and unravel a dark conspiracy that threatens the world’s existence.
• BONUS DLC PACKS – Enjoy new stories, skill lines, zones & more with the Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, and Dark Brotherhood DLC.'

All that is listed under the The Elder Scrolls® Online: Collection edition, maybe that would be the best and cheapest option?

Thanks for your contribution for the search @TheLoneliestPanda.. I could have grabbed some time for deeper research now, I asked first here cause i am at work currently ?... ?

I found the best way is to buy Collection and eso plus simultaneously... as of now there is no way to get both morrowind and summerset in one title.. that was before release.. Summerset standard preorder was including Morrowind without warden class but not now.. Collection has 9500 crowns worth dlc, you have to buy remaining 6500 crowns worth separately but I learned that eso plus membership gives 1500 crown every month.. also there are 2 more dlc release to come out this year.. 6 months membership will leave you with 9000 crowns which can probably enough to buy permanently all dlc's including new one so either side of the bargain will literally be free?

I searched many places but here is the best link for the ultimate info http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Buying_Guide

I know its still complicated but I hope the thread will be helpful to those who are confused about what to buy

Edited by Darpiom

3 hours ago, Darpiom said:

Descriptions are complicated about this.. They were saying with the release of Summerset, Morrowind would be free with base game. When you look at the base game description it says "includes Morrowind" and when you look at Summerset Standard Edition it says "includes base game" without mentioning Morrowind. That is the critical point. 

It will really affect the completion stats but I cant really pass the opportunity of sightseeing all Tamriel at once off my mind 1f601.png

Yeah my inner Tamriel fanboy says go buy it and live out your childhood again but my completionist side says:

Are you a fool?! 

Decisions ?