Does online servers are still up? (2018).

ChristianHenares

HI there. I know 2017 servers were online. But how about 2018?.

A friend and I probably are going to buy this game the next time is on DEAL section. Probably 6,99€ or something. And we probably will need one more guy in order to get the "King of the Hill" and "Voting" trophies on every section.

Then we're planning to do all the rest of online trophies. On PSVITA and PS3. We already have this on PS4 (But non platninum).

I think Guitar Hero Van Halen, History: Great Battles Medieval and Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition are the "impossible platinum trophies" for me right now. I'm gonna try History: Great Battles Medieval in the next months, and I'm trying to do online trophies for PS3 and PSVITA version of Injustice: Gods Among Us.

The Battles are definitely the worst part. I have completed almost every fight, but not those ones with "hard mode" thing. Hard as hell!!! But I least if I could do online trophies it will be great.

So, if you're planning to do this online, my friend and I don't have yet both games, but will eventually buy it. If you want those online trophies let us know.

Thank you guys.

• 3 months later...
On July 3, 2018 at 3:32 PM, ChristianHenares said:

HI there. I know 2017 servers were online. But how about 2018?.

A friend and I probably are going to buy this game the next time is on DEAL section. Probably 6,99€ or something. And we probably will need one more guy in order to get the "King of the Hill" and "Voting" trophies on every section.

Then we're planning to do all the rest of online trophies. On PSVITA and PS3. We already have this on PS4 (But non platninum).

I think Guitar Hero Van Halen, History: Great Battles Medieval and Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition are the "impossible platinum trophies" for me right now. I'm gonna try History: Great Battles Medieval in the next months, and I'm trying to do online trophies for PS3 and PSVITA version of Injustice: Gods Among Us.

The Battles are definitely the worst part. I have completed almost every fight, but not those ones with "hard mode" thing. Hard as hell!!! But I least if I could do online trophies it will be great.

So, if you're planning to do this online, my friend and I don't have yet both games, but will eventually buy it. If you want those online trophies let us know.

Thank you guys.

Everything can be done just fine, ive yet to plat as battle mode is a chore. Star labs imho are easier on vita and the online is a cakewalk, just remember to save a streak boost for level 100. And reset it regularly to get it. Lmk ifyou ever get around to it 

• Like 1

On 29/10/2018 at 3:38 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Everything can be done just fine, ive yet to plat as battle mode is a chore. Star labs imho are easier on vita and the online is a cakewalk, just remember to save a streak boost for level 100. And reset it regularly to get it. Lmk ifyou ever get around to it 

Hi, You quote an old message. I already did almost everything on PSVITA. All the online trophies and all. The problem is LEVEL 100 witch I'm 80 o 78 right now but for some reason if you turn off the PSVITA and come back, you will lose your multiplier. Right now is a pain in the ass grind to do it by myself. Not to mention every battle yet.

5 hours ago, ChristianHenares said:

Hi, You quote an old message. I already did almost everything on PSVITA. All the online trophies and all. The problem is LEVEL 100 witch I'm 80 o 78 right now but for some reason if you turn off the PSVITA and come back, you will lose your multiplier. Right now is a pain in the ass grind to do it by myself. Not to mention every battle yet.

Dont turn it off. Close the application when your streak isabout to end or if it starts. And it should max out when you go back in

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666