Why isn't the friend list being updated?

I really like the 'Friends with this game' feature on the sidebar when you check a game's trophy list, but the thing that is annoying me a bit is that my friend list hasn't being updated for quite some time. I still have people who deleted me like half a year ago on there and people who I've been friends with for a few months are not. Isn't there something that can be done about this?

Sony block way Sly used to get this info and there's no other way to do it, so it's been like that for some time.

I believe Sly have plans to change that into something like a friends list from the site or something, but haven't seen any info in what he will actually do with it.

And there have been other changes in the site lately, so he probably haven't had much time to think on what he will really do with it, or he may have simply to much work on his hands and this doesn't have a high priority for him, I don't know.

Sony block way Sly used to get this info and there's no other way to do it, so it's been like that for some time.

I believe Sly have plans to change that into something like a friends list from the site or something, but haven't seen any info in what he will actually do with it.

And there have been other changes in the site lately, so he probably haven't had much time to think on what he will really do with it, or he may have simply to much work on his hands and this doesn't have a high priority for him, I don't know.

Ah I see. Well that's a shame :/

• 8 months later...

Is it possible for Sly to remove the "Friends Who Have This Game" column until he decides?

This please. I'm so sick of seeing a list of gamers that haven't been on my friends list for over a year every time I click on a game. And besides having a seriously outdated "feature" on the site makes it look outdated. It would be better gone/hidden for the time being.

• Like 3