‘Think Quick’ trophy requirements?

DrBloodmoney

Hello darlings,

anyone got any info on the actual requirements for this trophy? Not sure if I’m getting a glitch or not?

I’ve done quite a few runs getting circa 20-25% coverage without any fragments being removed (by making quads out of them before the beat line removes them) , tried one making only perfect quads (so no fragments created), tried one making no quads (so no coverage available to lose) and even tried just letting the timer run down without placing any blocks, but nothing seems to unlock the trophy....

anyone got any ideas / insight?

Well - I got it eventually - for anyone with the same problem who stumbles across this thread, I’m not 100% sure what I did differently, but I just played Strike mode normally, got rid of the fragments before they were erased by the beatline (which I had done many many times before). The run that gave me the trophy was 34% coverage, so maybe the requirement is 30% minimum? 

I was pretty sure I had gotten more than that without losing any coverage before, but it’s possible I had lost a few squares the other times.

Like I said, can’t be sure, but if you are having the same issue, try to aim to get at least 30% coverage with no losses.

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 17/07/2018 at 2:32 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

Well - I got it eventually - for anyone with the same problem who stumbles across this thread, I’m not 100% sure what I did differently, but I just played Strike mode normally, got rid of the fragments before they were erased by the beatline (which I had done many many times before). The run that gave me the trophy was 34% coverage, so maybe the requirement is 30% minimum? 

I was pretty sure I had gotten more than that without losing any coverage before, but it’s possible I had lost a few squares the other times.

Like I said, can’t be sure, but if you are having the same issue, try to aim to get at least 30% coverage with no losses.

I also got it after reaching 30% coverage while doing it.

can you maybe tell me how I get practice mode to end for the listening club trophy? It seems to be endless and I always have score 0 and coverage 0 shown in the menu

• 4 months later...

Also been having trouble with this, cleared several runs with no lost fragments and one with just a single perfect quad and still didn't get it. Guess I'll have to get 30%+ coverage too... (EDIT: just got it, after clearing a board with 31% coverage)

Any boards you recommend for this, along with Play Quicker? Been getting the furthest on FOX out of the ones I tried but wondering if there's anything easier.

Also late reply, but for Listening Club you don't need to complete practise mode (which I don't think can be "completed"), and in fact you may not need to actually clear all modes of all levels as it popped for me long before.

Edited by Zanreo