Scavenging locations

maniek515

Hey there, I'm just few hours into the game but I'm aware of notorious glitch with scavenging locations counter. Someone advised, probably even here on PSNP, to change save slot after completing every couple of locations in case any of them didn't register but of course I was too lazy to do that. 

I'm at 2nd part of this particualr challenge, "What's yours is mine". I had 6/13 and I cleared baloon observation point just west to Jeet's fortress, however it's still 6/13.

My question is do these observation points also count towards scavenging locations challenge and platinum won't be obtainable on this playthrough anymore? Like I mentioned, I'm only couple of hours into the game and it's not that big of a loss but still even thinking of starting from scratch cause of that pisses me off. 

I can't remember, but if you check another of those balloon locations and it still doesn't increase, you should be fine. If it does, you know it glitched out in the case you've described and you should re-do it.

Edited by drthomys
  • Like 1