Glitched murphy challenge (weekly) 26.07.18

Arkiokin

@HellcoreFire looks definitely deceive

Arkiokin makes it look like a walk in the park xD

I only managed to get to 4095,43m now after probably 250 tries, honestly, i tried this one a lot, and im not a newbie at these challenges, i mostly end up above the 3000m mark so i kinda 'know my way around'

2 hours ago, DJ_AdruA said:

@HellcoreFire looks definitely deceive

Arkiokin makes it look like a walk in the park xD

I only managed to get to 4095,43m now after probably 250 tries, honestly, i tried this one a lot, and im not a newbie at these challenges, i mostly end up above the 3000m mark so i kinda 'know my way around'

I thought so, I think I need a lot more training, lol. Not sure I have the patience for 250 tries, though. ?

Btw how the places are counted? If e. g. there are 300 players on the challenge, it means that 3 first places should earn Diamond cup, right? If there are 5 players with the same distance, is it counted still as 1 and other 2 players will receive Diamond Cup or only those 5?

2 hours ago, RolandMate said:

Btw how the places are counted? If e. g. there are 300 players on the challenge, it means that 3 first places should earn Diamond cup, right? If there are 5 players with the same distance, is it counted still as 1 and other 2 players will receive Diamond Cup or only those 5?

Unfortunately only those 5 will receive Diamond cup, the 6th player will be count... as ranked 6th. But this is 2 spots more than the normal count of diamonds. Just one thing to notice, these 5 players will receive diamond cup, with their 50 points, but only 3 of them (randomly choosen) will have the skin of a diamond on their leaderboard (purple cup), the 2 others will have a gold cup shown. it's just a detail, and in all cases, if this is their first diamond cup, the trophy will be granted.

For this weekly challenge, I think that there will be between 400 and 500 players. So, with already 5 accounts at 4095.43m, no choice to reach this distance to gain a diamond cup

Edited by Arkiokin

I literaly picked the game up 3 days ago after never playing a game like this and knew that this could have been a perfect time to start . Iv reached 1171m and i dont recon ill get much further than that. This is so bloody hard i wish someone put earlier you still need to be a pro to reach that distance as the video looks so easy ?

11 hours ago, MrMaximusHTO said:

I literaly picked the game up 3 days ago after never playing a game like this and knew that this could have been a perfect time to start . Iv reached 1171m and i dont recon ill get much further than that. This is so bloody hard i wish someone put earlier you still need to be a pro to reach that distance as the video looks so easy 1f602.png

Dont worry, i regularly upload some videos for most of the weeklies and such ;)

This is mine for this week, 'thumb version' xD but not 4095m, kinda stupidly died on 3430m

Should give a good view how it can be done slightly different than Arkiokins, as i don't like using my index, or laying the vita down

Maximus, really stop going for 'top 1% leaderboards' trophies, after kz2 probably everybody hates this kind of trophies xD

@MrMaximusHTO call 'easy' all you want, its still pretty hard, and practically always is at 4095 (there is another sort of glitched murphy distance but thats incredibely rare)

I have another video on my channel with 'probably the easiest glitched 4095 challenge ever' but u'll see its still pretty tough

@MrMaximusHTO (and everyone else)

I would say - without any doubt - if you:

1 - don't know the game before the vita version

2 - have no interest in getting skilled (i mean professional skills, being 'OP') in the game

Learn murphy distance, glitched or not glitched, learn them, weeklies are doable even if they arent glitched

But for every time there is a murphy distance in dailies, practice

Not much people really go hardcore on distances, especially murphies (touch based) as they take long to learn something new (or to get a better score) + you get yourself skills if a glitched one pops up

Basically: learn murphy distance = diamond (not immediately, it can take a lot of time for a glitched one to pop up, but by then, u could have gotten one in a weekly challenge)

If by any chance u do want to earn it on some other challenge, u really need to work for it, even if you think ur a master in some sort, there are people just overpowering, heck, on dailies, they wont stop until they snagged your cup

On 27/07/2018 at 7:06 AM, DJ_AdruA said:

Should give a good view how it can be done slightly different than Arkiokins, as i don't like using my index, or laying the vita down

Just to be more precise : I never play laying the vita down, it's just for a better displaying of the gameplay, so just for videos ;) I always play murfy's challenges by holding very tightly the vita in my left hand and then playing with my right index finger. In fact, playing with the vita down is particularly difficult for me, since i have also to be far enough to not appear on the vid. The fact to not be just above my vita was another diffculty for this challenge haha

@Arkiokin ah, so you actually hold it in ur left hand, but swiping with ur index

Looks like we suffer from the same thing, trying to record something on the vita makes it hard to play, especially something so versatile like rayman

I constantly feel like im not in the correct 'stance' & practically feel like im gonna swipe or throw my vita on the floor someday (by accident... Just to be clear) 

Next time if sony releases a handheld, please, give it a 'share' button xD

This week, weekly normal is a murphy distance, so people could practice there (nonetheless, the spot at 1200m is tricky) 

If a video is needed, i'll gladly record it

Normally this challenge will end up with Arkiokin, RV1468, Remco & marcelchi as the top 4 (with normally 600 players, so 6 diamonds)