In-game screen settings?

EternalChaos72

I had the same issue with Persona 5. I changed the picture size of the TV, I set it in "automatic" and it fitted well since then for all games. I am not sure that it is the correct solution, but this worked for me.

I hope this will help you.

Edited by TizonaES

4 minutes ago, TizonaES said:

I have the same issue with Persona 5. I changed the picture size of the TV, I set it in "automatic" and it fitted well since then for all games. I am not sure that it is the correct solution, but this worked for me.

I hope this will help you.

I don't have that option, Im only able to either shrink or enlarge the screen, which is pretty useless. I'll probably send the game back and then come back to it at a later date when i have a new TV as there is no option in the game to change the settings :( 

Edited by EternalChaos72

2 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I don't have that option, Im only able to either shrink or enlarge the screen, which is pretty useless. I'll probably send the game back and then come back to it at a later date when i have a new TV as there is no option in the game to change the settings :( 

Wow, I have been underestimating my TV then. Sorry to hear that it did not help you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...