Do 0% completed games count towards overall completion?

madbuk

I looked for a thread answering this for a while and found nothing, and this didn't really fit into any other forum areas.

So... do they? If so, I may just have to start WipEout. If not, I'd rather never play WipEout so that my completion rate doesn't go even lower. 

How about DLC? If you don't own the DLC (going by the new system where you need one trophy to be counted) does it still count towards overall completion?

Then I won't have to buy the DX addition to Sonic Adventure when I reach 130 emblems.

How about DLC? If you don't own the DLC (going by the new system where you need one trophy to be counted) does it still count towards overall completion?

Then I won't have to buy the DX addition to Sonic Adventure when I reach 130 emblems.

I don't really understand that one, but I guess the same answer applies? Obtain zero trophies you're safe, sorry if I'm mistaken.

• Like 1

I'm not really a fan of WipEout HD anyway (played it on my other account back when I got it for free from the Welcome Back deal) so I know I won't platinum it.

Maybe if I get to 60% I may go for it... The multiplayer trophy (trophies) is really the only thing putting me off it. 8 players at once?  :S