Best way to farm metals in X8?

Go to earth boss level. Bring Axl and go to this location and position yourself like this and have axl shoot robot's leg.

You can either find something small but heavy to let it push Square for you or remapping L2/R2 to square in your system and turn your controller upside down so it hit R2 for you.

Leave it overnight and wake up with tons of metal. enough to buy everything.

0rieOWO.jpg

19 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

If you don’t mind me asking, what was the metal glitch? I have the game on disc and can avoid the patch. 

You can't. this X8 base on PC version. so the glitch is fixed.

If you want to know the glitch. it is when you buy HP refill in the lab. if you have not enough money at that cursor but for some reason it still can buy. you money will go negative. then you enter any stage and get somem metal, your metal go to 9.99m metal.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

Go to earth boss level. Bring Axl and go to this location and position yourself like this and have axl shoot robot's leg.

You can either find something small but heavy to let it push Square for you or remapping L2/R2 to square in your system and turn your controller upside down so it hit R2 for you.

Very interesting method. I just got the platinum, thank you for the advice.

On 8/4/2018 at 0:04 PM, FielVeredus said:

It irks me seeing a lot of the metal drops going behind the big bastard but I've gotten thousands in just a couple minutes. Since this game is giving me a headache at the moment I'm more than happy to let this go for the next 12 or so hours lmfao.

EDIT:

I will say that about 2.5 hours later going from 1K to 161K is nice...but it is infuriating seeing thousands upon thousands of metals dropping behind this guy as I stated in my original post. Honestly even some of the metals that drop in front of him don't get scooped up and I know I would have been done an hour ago if they just dropped in front of this thing.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle