Boots on the ground is actually ACHIEVEABLE!!!!!!!!!

So many many people haven’t been able to get this trophy.... look how low it is on PSNProfiles; & I’ve been msging a Activision Sipprot Rep for like 2 months & finally after them telling me to clear my consoles cache (Turn off PS4, unplug power cord, wait 2mins, & replug it & cleat all your saves) that’s how it worked for me. Tried everything else, deleting saves, deleting game, deleting game & saves waiting for 10+ mins for nothing to work but after clearing my consoles cache it worked <3 now my platinum is actually obtainable!

3 minutes ago, Such-A-Goonie said:

I didn't even know that trophy was causing problems. I got it as one of my first trophies during my story mode play-through. Isn't the multiplayer supposed to be the platinum-stopper?

Afaik it is. Never heard of this one having issues, was the 3rd trophy I unlocked

On 2018-08-07 at 2:47 PM, Such-A-Goonie said:

I didn't even know that trophy was causing problems. I got it as one of my first trophies during my story mode play-through. Isn't the multiplayer supposed to be the platinum-stopper?

It became an issue overtime; I’ve seen many many forum posts about people being unable to obtain it. On my old account I got it without even knowing + back at the time when I got the plat on my old account the Dominion trophy wasn’t glitched.....

Plus you Don’t  find it at all Strange it only has a 36% unlock on PSNProfiles for such an easy trophy.