Samis-86: a platter, not a splatter.

Time for an update!

100% #22: Marvel vs. Capcom 2. So much easier than Origins and boosting the online trophies wasn't too bad.

Plat. #45: Marvel vs. Capcom 3. My proudest platinum because I SUCK at missions. Managed to do 320 anyway. :D 10/10 with Hulk, Spencer, Haggar, Phoenix, Wolverine, Super-Skrull and C.Viper (damn she was a b*tch to complete). LOVED THIS GAME and will start Ultimate any day now. :)

Time for an update!

100% #22: Marvel vs. Capcom 2. So much easier than Origins and boosting the online trophies wasn't too bad.

Plat. #45: Marvel vs. Capcom 3. My proudest platinum because I SUCK at missions. Managed to do 320 anyway. :D 10/10 with Hulk, Spencer, Haggar, Phoenix, Wolverine, Super-Skrull and C.Viper (damn she was a b*tch to complete). LOVED THIS GAME and will start Ultimate any day now. :)

Thats cool, if you need a partner for umvc3, tell me. I'll probably start it then eventually finish mvc3. Heard the missions are even more annoying on umvc3. Goodluck with the kof13 trials, i just ordered 12.

Thats cool, if you need a partner for umvc3, tell me. I'll probably start it then eventually finish mvc3. Heard the missions are even more annoying on umvc3. Goodluck with the kof13 trials, i just ordered 12.

Yeah, I probably won't be able to plat UMvC3 but that's ok. :D And I definitely can't do KOF13 trials (tried numerous times) but one day I WILL beat 35 guys in survival. Enjoy KOF12, I did! :) Boosting the ranks overnight was annoying, the servers kicked me out all the time.

Yeah, I probably won't be able to plat UMvC3 but that's ok. :D And I definitely can't do KOF13 trials (tried numerous times) but one day I WILL beat 35 guys in survival. Enjoy KOF12, I did! :) Boosting the ranks overnight was annoying, the servers kicked me out all the time.

Damn, bad servers? ahh man...was the mvc3 plat crazy hard? A friend of mine is currently trying to do the blazblue series so ill check those out too

Damn, bad servers? ahh man...was the mvc3 plat crazy hard? A friend of mine is currently trying to do the blazblue series so ill check those out too

The missions were the hard part. Other than that it was very easy. From what I've heard Blazblue has trials too and they're supposedly a billion times harder than MvC3. I've never played Blazblue so I don't know.

• 5 weeks later...

Plat. #46: Batman: Arkham Asylum!

The story was awesome, played my first play-through on hard and it wasn't too difficult. The predator challenges were tough but not too bad but the combat challenges OMG. Shock'n'Awe can go rot in a hole (was waaaay easier on extreme imo). Installing Arkham City right now but I think I'll play something else before AC. :)

Plat. #47: Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault!

This was a SHORT game. The dev times weren't that bad, I had a little trouble with some of the medals, the grind for the weapon upgrades was longer than the grind for the run/dash/glide miles. A nice game although I like the original trilogy a hundred times more. Next up: no idea. Maybe Mass Effect. Or Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2. Or Dead Space. I dunno.

• 3 weeks later...

Cool. I was about to buy it at one point, but I wanna reach 40 plats before I start on a new series lol.

Backlog can be a pain. I bought Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD on Monday but won't start it yet because of 100+ games @ 0%. But I can drool at it and hug it lol.

im starting Mass Effect soon too! we can play Mass Effect online co op together! :D

Yay! Is there an online co-op in ME 1&2? Or is it only in ME 3? 

Plat. #49: Need for Speed: SHIFT!

This game got SO boring and grindy towards the end. My last badge was Manufacturer Loyalty US (didn't drive a single American car during career). I hope the next NfS I play will be more like Undercover, driving on the streets rather than races and other events.

Next up: Mass Effect (with some Final Fight: Double Impact on the side..and maybe some Dead Space). ^_^

Nice plats and good luck with the gladiate arena! What really sucks is when the final arena glitches on you and you have to do it three times. 

Thanks! Yeah I haven't even made it close to the final stages of the arena, with any class. I'll get it done sooner or later.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE TIME!

100% #23: Final Fight: Double Impact!

Loved this game! Or well, FF anyway, Magic Sword was ok. Co-op trophies seemed glitchy and funky but they all came together eventually.

100% #24: Gotham City Impostors!

Tough game to boost with rocket-spammers but I had to get this done because GameSpy. Consumed a lot of my time for a platless game but the pride of getting 100% on this makes it worthwhile. :)

100% #25: Soul Calibur Lost Swords!

This game was weird. :D I love SC but this was just weird. Can't complain though because f2p. Grinding accessories was frustrating but SC is SC so <3:D

Plat. #50: Red Dead Redemption!

Oh. My. The online was glitchy and frustrating so I'm not gonna talk about that but the story was amazing! I suck at shooting games and I don't watch westerns ever but I got hooked so bad I can't even. A plat to be proud of, and I got 100% too. :)

Next up: NfS Hot Pursuit, Mass Effect and Dead Space. ^_^

Ok I think Resident Evil Code Veronica X efforts for A rank deserve their own post. I'm done with the 1st half and I've decided to get the 2nd half done today, I'll update this as I go. I've given this maybe 30 tries and failed every time so this post is only for the tries today.

1st try: FAIL.Thanks, Nosferatu.

2nd tryFAIL. Same as above.

3rd try: Survived Nosferatu but poisoned. FAIL, got crystal ball shattered but died while getting the card.

4th tryFAIL @ Nosferatu.

5th try: SUCCESS!!! God I was so nervous at the crystal smasher, I was sure it would hit me. Alexia I almost killed me but nope. YES! WEAPON CRAZY WOOHOO!!! Battle Game left til 100%.

Edited by Samis-86