Samis-86: a platter, not a splatter.

Was thinking about doing ascension but the online pass issue annoys me. I'd have to pay about £10 more to get it brand new.

I feel for you, the online pass system is very weird. Why on Earth would anyone need an online pass for a button/combo tutorial? I'm not a huge fan of online gaming so I only used the pass for the trophy.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Plat. #61 (FIRST PLAT OF 2015): Need for Speed: Most Wanted!

GOD the dlc was a grind with its drive200mileswitheverycar -requirement. The main game was awesome, not much of a storyline going on but in some genres that can be forgiven imo. Gonna start Rivals soon, hopefully it'll be as good. :)

Plat. #62: Need for Speed: Rivals!

This game froze A LOT. An easy plat. Some kind of story mode would've been nice. Cops' side was easy to finish, racers' side had some tricky assignments. Is there any dlc in the works, I don't know, but for now a very simple 100%. 

Next up: P4AU, RE6, LBP3, AC Brotherhood. Whole lotta backlog.

Nice list. I'm jealous of the Tekken Tag Tournament HD and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 platinums. I'll have to try and get around to those someday. DId you enjoy the Tomb Raider Legend platinum? I am hoping to get around to a big Tomb Raider obsession here soon and I hope to get Legend and Anniversary platinum before I get around to the new Tomb Raider.

Nice list. I'm jealous of the Tekken Tag Tournament HD and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 platinums. I'll have to try and get around to those someday. DId you enjoy the Tomb Raider Legend platinum? I am hoping to get around to a big Tomb Raider obsession here soon and I hope to get Legend and Anniversary platinum before I get around to the new Tomb Raider.

Tekken is awesome, good luck with them. Tomb Raider Legend is a very nice game and a fairly easy plat. In a way I'm in the same boat; I still have Underworld to plat before the new one (or well, new-ish).

• Like 1

If you can prepare yourself for an underwhelming game, Underworld is actually a pleasant surprise to platinum. The story is interesting enough. It has some typical downfalls. Controls, camera, and graphics are not the greatest. I, however, really ended up enjoying it alot and look forward to playing it again here when I go through my obsession. For me, the original PS Tomb Raiders will always be the best (even though I've only ever played 1&2; that is about the change during this marathon), but I enjoy having Underworld as another installment in the broader adventure of the series.

Games for my kick; the ones in red I haven't played before:

1. Tomb Raider (PS)

2. Tomb Raider II (PS)

3. Tomb Raider III (PS)

4. Tomb Raider: Chronicles (PS)

5. Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (PS)

6. Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness (PS2)

7. Tomb Raider: Legend (Trilogy)

8. Tomb Raider: Anniversary (Trilogy)

9. Tomb Raider: Underworld (Trilogy)

10. Tomb Raider (PS3 or maybe wait to get Definitive Edition on PS4)

11. Lara Croft and Guardian of Light (PS3)

Edited by RedEye420

Great List m8, a lot of Fighting Platinums which in my opinion makes you a Hardcore gamer, also wanna state based on your currently playing that u practically hate every type of Trophy out there lol  :lol:  :lol:, Keep them coming m8 and Good luck with your School as well. :wave:

Wow amazing platinum list I envy on some of the plats which you pulled off but I couldn't or wouldn't lol

Thank you. As you can see on my profile though, some games have been on my on-off list for YEARS. I'll plat them some day. Unless the servers decide to die.

If you can prepare yourself for an underwhelming game, Underworld is actually a pleasant surprise to platinum. The story is interesting enough. It has some typical downfalls. Controls, camera, and graphics are not the greatest. I, however, really ended up enjoying it alot and look forward to playing it again here when I go through my obsession. For me, the original PS Tomb Raiders will always be the best (even though I've only ever played 1&2; that is about the change during this marathon), but I enjoy having Underworld as another installment in the broader adventure of the series.

Games for my kick; the ones in red I haven't played before:

1. Tomb Raider (PS)

2. Tomb Raider II (PS)

3. Tomb Raider III (PS)

4. Tomb Raider: Chronicles (PS)

5. Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (PS)

6. Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness (PS2)

7. Tomb Raider: Legend (Trilogy)

8. Tomb Raider: Anniversary (Trilogy)

9. Tomb Raider: Underworld (Trilogy)

10. Tomb Raider (PS3 or maybe wait to get Definitive Edition on PS4)

11. Lara Croft and Guardian of Light (PS3)

I've played Tomb Raider 3 on PS1, and Legend and Anniversary. And soon Underworld. Oh and Guardian of Light is in the works.

Great List m8, a lot of Fighting Platinums which in my opinion makes you a Hardcore gamer, also wanna state based on your currently playing that u practically hate every type of Trophy out there lol  :lol:  :lol:, Keep them coming m8 and Good luck with your School as well. :wave:

Thank you! And yeah some trophies can be nasty but doable. I hate 'em but I'll get 'em. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Plat. #66: Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time!

Apart from "My Blaster Runs Hot" minigame and some bosses on hard difficulty this was a very easy platinum. I'm almost done with R&C series, only Into the Nexus left. :( This game seemed longer than the previous R&C games, which was a pleasant change but I was wondering how bad I sucked 'cause the game didn't really go anywhere. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Plat. #67: inFamous!

I wondered in my status a couple of days ago why I haven't played this game earlier. I bought the game in 2012 after watching some random review but never got to it. THIS GAME IS AWESOME and I'm definitely looking forward to playing inFamous 2 and Festival of Blood. The collectibles weren't too bad with the radar (or maybe I just got really lucky). The final boss was a douche on hard difficulty but otherwise it was a semi-easy platinum. Like I said, awesome game.

• 2 weeks later...

Plat. #68: inFamous 2!

Awesome. Just awesome. The collectibles were easier than they were in the first game. The game overall was easier than the first one. Still, the game was awesome. I reeeeaaaally need to get a PS4 so I can get more InFamous games, so sad that for now I'm done with the series (I did Festival of Blood between the main games). :/ 

Next up: I have no idea. :D probably Tomb Raider Underworld.

• 2 weeks later...

Plat. #70: L.A. Noire!

An AWESOME game! The story was great. Trophywise a semi-easy plat, finding the film reels was waaaay harder than the other collectibles. I can highly recommend this game to everyone.

With that, the hunt for trophy #4,000 begins. Next up: Dead Space: Extraction.

• Like 1

Plat. #71 and trophy #4,000: Dead Space Extraction!

I liked this game! At first it felt VERY weird not being able to move on my own, but I got used to it quickly. An easy plat, I have no idea how the platinum's rarity is at 6,74%. I got all the challenges on my first try and I never died on the impossible difficulty (FORCE GUN IS AWESOME!!!)..And I used the regular PS3 controller, I don't have Move. Some of the collectibles were a bit annoying (the log at the end of chapter 5 comes to mind) but not too bad. Overall, a very nice game. Not too long, not too short.

Plat. #70: L.A. Noire!

An AWESOME game! The story was great. Trophywise a semi-easy plat, finding the film reels was waaaay harder than the other collectibles. I can highly recommend this game to everyone.

With that, the hunt for trophy #4,000 begins. Next up: Dead Space: Extraction.

I want to plat this game too myself at some point, but I still need to find time to dedicate to it. Congratz!

I want to plat this game too myself at some point, but I still need to find time to dedicate to it. Congratz!

Thanks! It was surprisingly quick, for me anyway. I thought it would be more time-consuming to get this done. Good luck!  :) (edit: typo)

Edited by Samis-86

Plat. #73: Killzone!

Ok, I'm bad at shooting games, so I thought I'd have a harder time with this. An easy plat, hard difficulty had its tough moments but nothing too bad. Beating the game four times felt like a small chore at the end but I did it! I platted Killzone! And I installed Killzone 2, so I'll have to get to that one as well eventually.