"The Admirer" - Buggy?

eigen-space

I'm pretty sure I fulfilled the requirements for "The Admirer" trophy, but it's not popping.

The Undead category of monsters has a heart in the bestiary, which the trophy guide says is what constitutes "admiration", yet I still don't have the trophy. Am I misunderstanding the requirements, or is this trophy buggy?

Screenshot for reference:
GvUeu2x.jpg

@eigen-space any requested updates to guides would be best commented on the guide itself as I get a notification (I believe unless I turn that off). Whereas,  here, I had to visit the forums to see your tag. Moreover, others whom are using the guide can see all the updates/ requested updates in one location. 

@Kallume, great response there. Thanks for letting me know how you prefer to get your updates. I'm a guide writer too, and I don't mind people posting tags in the comments or the forums. In fact, I'd say many guide writers are active forum members who would see a forum tag just as quickly as a guide comment (some of us even have guide comment notifications turned off! Imagine that!). Try being thankful/gracious for the suggestion next time.