Stage 5 and 6

Titanomachy_75

Personally I played with a fully-upgraded Erika and MK 1000 but Jon + MK 1000 is also a good option as he has the same stats as Erika except Damage which is way higher for him. So a fully upgraded Jon + MK 1000 should do the same but I would suggest to buy a few dynamite beforehand for phase 2 and 3 of stage 5. Jon might be even easier as there won't be any flying gold that might distract you.

1 hour ago, Angus1343 said:

Short answer, yes you should.

You said erika is easy on arcade lol I got to stage 4 I got all the level ups but it seems they wont go up sometimes? I reached stage 4 as I mention and I was at level 17 only ?? What gives ... As I said I collected all the balls none disappeared ... Why sometimes the level stays at a number ??   

Edited by Titanomachy_75

18 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

You said erika is easy on arcade lol I got to stage 4 I got all the level ups but it seems they wont go up sometimes? I reached stage 4 as I mention and I was at level 17 only ?? What gives ... As I said I collected all the balls none disappeared ... Why sometimes the level stays at a number ??   

I don't remember but is erika the character with all three abilities or just the magnet? Use the character with all three, the magnet double gold and life. Make sure to always grab the level up upgrades floating around and it should be a cakewalk if you have everything maxed out like your mk 100.

If you use the character with just the magnet it would be hard as hell as she doesn't damage very good.

Edited by Angus1343
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Angus1343 said:

I don't remember but is erika the character with all three abilities or just the magnet? Use the character with all three, the magnet double gold and life. Make sure to always grab the level up upgrades floating around and it should be a cakewalk if you have everything maxed out like your mk 100.

If you use the character with just the magnet it would be hard as hell as she doesn't damage very good.

Erika is the one ... I did it :) It was easy to a point lol I was just rushing myself the first 3 times and then I relaxed and passed it :) thanks for the info