Boy Scout

Unexpected Visit

To Be This Good Takes Ages

Freeloader

Practice Makes Perfect

What's it Worth?

Cat Burglar

Mark's Favourite

The ones in Bold you have multiple chances on multiple days to get them, but once you progress far enough you can't get them. Also the fortune teller one, she's open only on certain times of the day. So yea, get them out quickly.

You can also make back up saves to go back these trophies if need be.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SeranexSama said:

When does the event for finding the cat take place?

The event itself is pretty late on in the game, around the time you're looking to get to Hong Kong.  You need to start feeding the cat from the start though to make sure you can trigger it later.

2 minutes ago, StacFace92 said:

The event itself is pretty late on in the game, around the time you're looking to get to Hong Kong.  You need to start feeding the cat from the start though to make sure you can trigger it later.

Yep, as StacFace92 said, make sure to talk to the cat/megumi every day, when you walk by that area. Don't area skip. Make sure to enter from the Hazuki residence area, and Sakuragaoka (i know i spelled this wrong...). You get new things to talk about sometimes. And then one day the cat goes missing later in the game's story. Then look for it in the same district.

2 minutes ago, SeranexSama said:

alright, that was the only trophy i was trying to figure out. Just got the freeloaded trophy, guy was just hanging out at the vending machine. is there a guide for gacha catchas?

no guide needed. There are a few areas where there are toy capsule machines. 2 beside abe's store in sakura.... whatever, 2 in dobuita beside the arcade, and 1 in the harbor. spend like 3 grand in each machine and you should have 50 unique ones by then. Reload the save so you don't lose the money :P

Just now, rubhen925 said:

no guide needed. There are a few areas where there are toy capsule machines. 2 beside abe's store in sakura.... whatever, 2 in dobuita beside the arcade, and 1 in the harbor. spend like 3 grand in each machine and you should have 50 unique ones by then. Reload the save so you don't lose the money :P

Sweet, thank you

15 minutes ago, IamLean said:

Hi. Thank you for making a video guide. I have a question, is Sore Knuckles a misseable trophy? and Stay Down?

No, they are the final two story related trophies, that is the culmination of the game, the giant battle and the final boss fight :) So no worries there. The ones that i have listed are the only ones missable and not story related

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rubhen925 said:

No, they are the final two story related trophies, that is the culmination of the game, the giant battle and the final boss fight :) So no worries there. The ones that i have listed are the only ones missable and not story related

Thank u! 

1 hour ago, ARB1992 said:

Thanks for the videos! I ran into these recently whilst searching around for the missables and how to get them.

glad to be of help. Hopefully you didn't miss any :)

1 hour ago, Jaxelrod said:

Any TEXT guides?

I have written about the trophy as well in the video descriptions. Maybe when i get the time, i will modify that writing into text here

On 8/21/2018 at 8:44 PM, rubhen925 said:

anything really non story related.

i'll list them

Appropriate Response

Simpler Times

Yummy Meal

Treasure Your Friends

Boy Scout

Unexpected Visit

To Be This Good Takes Ages

Freeloader

Practice Makes Perfect

What's it Worth?

Cat Burglar

Mark's Favourite

The ones in Bold you have multiple chances on multiple days to get them, but once you progress far enough you can't get them. Also the fortune teller one, she's open only on certain times of the day. So yea, get them out quickly.

You can also make back up saves to go back these trophies if need be.

Good videos ruben! I'm going to leave here a guide on spoiler for new players, it will help a lot because its more detailed
for me will not be problem since dreamcast i still remember almost everything
:)

• Like 1