Premier League Table Predictions?

ZiaMUFC

Hello guys this is a topic for all your #PL Table Predictions. Please post if you can't fit it, just post your top 4 or 6. Thank you! ? I support Man Utd but I predicted this table because i watch football and think about the quality of other team's play. 

1. Manchester City

2. Liverpool

3. Chelsea

4. Manchester United

5. Tottenham

6. Arsenal

7. Everton

8. Wolves

9. Leicester City

10. Newcastle United

11. Bournemouth

12. Crystal Palace

13. Watford

14. Fulham

15. West Ham Utd

16. Burnley

17. Southampton

18. Brighton & Hove Albion

19. Cardiff City

20. Huddersfield Town

This is scarily close to what I'd predict.  I think Southampton and Burnley will be higher, Newcastle and Bournemouth will be lower and that's literally about it. 

I agree that Wolves will "do a Burnley", think Leicester will be like Swansea for their first 5 years and finish 8th - 12th for the foreseeable future, and I think Liverpool will choke right at the death.  I don't think Arsenal will come close to top 4, and I think Tottenham will...well, be Tottenham.

1 hour ago, ZiaGaming said:

Hello guys this is a topic for all your #PL Table Predictions. Please post if you can't fit it, just post your top 4 or 6. Thank you! 1f600.png I support Man Utd but I predicted this table because i watch football and think about the quality of other team's play. 

1. Manchester City

2. Liverpool

3. Chelsea

4. Manchester United

5. Tottenham

6. Arsenal

7. Everton

8. Wolves

9. Leicester City

10. Newcastle United

11. Bournemouth

12. Crystal Palace

13. Watford

14. Fulham

15. West Ham Utd

16. Burnley

17. Southampton

18. Brighton & Hove Albion

19. Cardiff City

20. Huddersfield Town

Edited by phantomfear9494

Here is mine although it should be noted that I did this before the opening weekend of the season hence why Watford are so low despite them winning their opening three matches xD

I was feeling optimistic which is why I put my club Cardiff in 16th. No point being in the Premier League if you don't have belief ;)

1. Manchester City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Tottenham Hotspur
5. Manchester United
6. Arsenal
7. Everton
8. Newcastle United
9. West Ham United
10. Wolves
11. Leicester City
12. Fulham
13. Crystal Palace
14. Burnley
15. Southampton
16. Cardiff City
17. AFC Bournemouth
18. Watford
19. Brighton
20. Huddersfield Town

I'm really sorry. It was accidentally put into the PSVita section. I really think Cardiff City would get relegated even though they were promoted from the Championship. I also think the opening are crucial to be honest. Manchester Utd - not a great start but I do think they will finish under top 4 with Mourinho; if he doesn't might be sacked. Liverpool are great favourites and fighting City which is harder for Chelsea, Spurs and Utd. Arsenal have a bad start as well but will be able to compete for top six. Wolves are fantastic so far under Nuno Espirito Santo they drew against City - a fantastic achievement. They will be competing for the Top 10 definitely.