Game breaking bug help

boonperm

I just encounter game breaking bug and want some help.

I do a story mission in Barclay Mills after I interrogate informant there are no mission in that district anymore and I still have to deal around 30000$ damage to garbage racket. 

I already reload game, quit game and enter again but not fix anything.

I already looking at the objective menu and go around the map but found nothing. 

Am I have to reinstall the game? Will it help?

BTW, I just notice that garbage racket have only 1 informant but the game let me interrogate 2 informants. Is this cause the bug? 

Now I just kill enemy in garbage racket each deal 50$ gamage per enemies. 

I can grid by this method but not sure if I deal max damage game will let me start racket boss mission.

If you have any suggestion please tell me.

Edited by boonperm

Two suggestions:

1) Go to a different racket and start working on it until an objective appears in the current racket.

2) The racket you're in may require you to follow a vehicle or kill an enemy driving around. Simply drive around the racket you're in until you see one or the other. (If neither is appearing, refer to suggestion one and go back every once in a while to check if suggestion two is available yet.)

It's not a game breaking bug, but more like an annoying game mechanic of the game.

• Like 1

Go into the in-game menu and scroll across to the objectives tab. This will list the rackets in an area as well as everything you have done or can do to do damage against the rackets. When I first encountered this issue I thought it was a bug as well but sometimes the objectives for a racket disappear from the map and you need to go to the objectives list for a racket and activate it as your current objective to get them to appear again. Annoying but not a game breaking bug unless you’re experiencing something else.

39 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Go into the in-game menu and scroll across to the objectives tab. This will list the rackets in an area as well as everything you have done or can do to do damage against the rackets. When I first encountered this issue I thought it was a bug as well but sometimes the objectives for a racket disappear from the map and you need to go to the objectives list for a racket and activate it as your current objective to get them to appear again. Annoying but not a game breaking bug unless you’re experiencing something else.

Yeah, I already check the objective tap. All of them is check but no new one.

Normally after interrogate the informant there must be new objective on the map / new objective on the objective menu but not this time. I reloaded , I check all over the map but nothing.

Ok guys, it not game breaking bug but still a bug.

I think what cause this is when I interrogate 2 informant for this racket because it suppose to have only one then the game not set the event for mission.

What I did is I go to garbage factory and kill the enemies there each will deal 50$ to racket. Took me almost 4 hours to deal 30000 damage and after that the game let me talk to the girl who work for the racket boss.

Not game breaking bug but must use a lot of grid and patient to process. 

Edited by boonperm