Combos

There is basically a weak and strong attack buttons. A throw button, a guard button, a "special move" button and the finisher button. You pound your opponent until you can use your finisher. That is the ONLY way to win the match. There are no street fighter or king of fighters inputs. Just weak and strong attacks. HIGHLY disappointed. It's still fun, just not epic fun.

Edited by MrDan71

38 minutes ago, MrDan71 said:

There is basically a weak and strong attack buttons. A throw button, a guard button, a "special move" button and the finisher button. You pound your opponent until you can use your finisher. That is the ONLY way to win the match. There are no street fighter or king of fighters inputs. Just weak and strong attacks. HIGHLY disappointed. It's still fun, just not epic fun.

This^

The combos nearly all involve no more than 2 or 3 buttons + the Left Thumbstick or R1. Most of the characters share the same combo controls so there is little to no variety in the moves you can perform. SNK Heroines should be treated as a light hearted "My first Fighting Game" because it has all the depth of a puddle so don't expect Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat levels of complexity. I'm loving this so far, because it is so simple and doesn't require you to have the arms of an octopus to pull off ridiculously long winded combos like you would see in other fighting games :) but I can understand why Veterans of the genre would find it overly simplistic and dull.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

The combos nearly all involve no more than 2 or 3 buttons + the Left Thumbstick or R1. Most of the characters share the same combo controls so there is little to no variety in the moves you can perform. SNK Heroines should be treated as a light hearted "My first Fighting Game" because it has all the depth of a puddle so don't expect Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat levels of complexity. I'm loving this so far, because it is so simple and doesn't require you to have the arms of an octopus to pull off ridiculously long winded combos like you would see in other fighting games :) but I can understand why Veterans of the genre would find it overly simplistic and dull.

i see ... so just hit weak strong weak .. or strong weak strong close 2 that