Formula Truck by Reiza Studios

Parker

Fancy racing simulations but want something a bit different? Well, this might be just the game you are looking for. Developed by Reiza Studios, who also have Game Stock Car and Formula Armaroli (an rFactor mod) under their belt, this is a racing simulation featuring 5 ton, 1200hp diesel semis running the full 2012 season.  As you all know, I am a massive fan or racing games and I love diesel trucks and semis so I decided to take a chance on this game (there is a 60 minute trial period after you download it) and have fallen in love with it so far. The physics are fantastic, the sounds a great, the AI can be varied from challenging to very easy, the force feedback is fantastic and it is a ton (or 5) of fun. This game came out of nowhere for me as I didn't even realize it was in development until right before it released but Rezia Studios has definitely earned a spot on my list of developers I will definitely buy games for. They are currently working on an Ayrton Senna game and I can't wait to see how that one will turn out.

If you're interested, here is a bit of gameplay from some Sim guys...

If this looks interesting at all, check it out. You can play it free for an hour and it is a lovely game worth it's asking price of $25.

Parker

May just go straight out and buy it. Seems really neat!

Here is the link to the site if you're interested in buying it.

http://www.gameformulatruck.com/en/

Something I'd like to note, if you plan on downloading it give it some time. I do believe the servers are in Brazil so it took me about 6 or 7 hours for the 2.8gb download. But again, you can download it for free and play for an hour and if you decide you like it pay the $24.90 and they'll send you an activation code, or if you don't like it you can just uninstall it.

Parker

• Like 1