Jack of all Trades refuses to pop (Just started playing)

upindat

Just picked this up a few weeks ago on sale and having a blast. Everything has popped but Jack of all trades. Under stats for all the 20 I have one win in either terrorist hunt or online. I played Lone Wolf for all the terrorist hunt trophies because there is not too many people playing. Any suggestions???? I have even started playing some of the DLC operations and getting a win on them too. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks 

On 9/18/2018 at 2:49 PM, Leenewbe said:

maybe they ll need to be played in one mode? i did it with my alt acc with no problems just playing mp.
could it also be the recruits? u have no played games with them compared to mine.

https://r6.tracker.network/profile/psn/CoD-CamPpeR/operators

I can try that. Been playing multi player and just got my ranked trophy. I didn't know those were included in list. 

On 9/18/2018 at 4:37 PM, SanhRim said:

As long as you did not play tutorial and did it in terrorist hunt/casual it should count, are you sure you played with everyone? And you dont need a win with the dlc chars 

I did the situations except for the last one that you have to play online. I have not played as everyone. Still have 0 by some of them. Maybe I can try that also. 

• 10 months later...
On 18/09/2018 at 3:07 PM, upindat said:

Just picked this up a few weeks ago on sale and having a blast. Everything has popped but Jack of all trades. Under stats for all the 20 I have one win in either terrorist hunt or online. I played Lone Wolf for all the terrorist hunt trophies because there is not too many people playing. Any suggestions???? I have even started playing some of the DLC operations and getting a win on them too. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks 

Just keep playing, sadly the trophies may still have glitched counters as they were originally on release. It took me a long time to get my platinum mostly due to terrorist hunt trophies not popping even though you hit the minimum counts. (For example popping on 3200 kills instead of 2500.) There was others that did not count like Meatwall took a bit to register.