Worldly Wisdom not pop

FrancescoS4658

I had the same problem just now, are you 100% sure you actually defeated all 15? For me, I was looking at the Snow Chronicles to determine which I had defeated, but it turns out they get added to the Chronicle just from encountering them. In my case, I had Southpaw in my Chronicle, but had not defeated it (most likely I entered battle with it my first time through Fridging Caves, but used a Fogstone when I realized it was a Spritnite-Eaten monster). 

• 11 months later...

On 9/22/2018 at 2:17 AM, FrancescoS4658 said:

Hi Guys, I have defeated all 15 Spirtnite-Eaten, but the trophy not pop.

Is a buggy trophy? :/

On 9/23/2018 at 10:45 PM, AlmostUnsane said:

I had the same problem just now, are you 100% sure you actually defeated all 15? For me, I was looking at the Snow Chronicles to determine which I had defeated, but it turns out they get added to the Chronicle just from encountering them. In my case, I had Southpaw in my Chronicle, but had not defeated it (most likely I entered battle with it my first time through Fridging Caves, but used a Fogstone when I realized it was a Spritnite-Eaten monster). 

Pressing Triangle when you are looking at any particular monster in the snow chronicles will bring up the potential drops they give. If there are no drops showing, then it means you have not defeated that particular monster yet.