Problem with missing timestamps

I had this problem yesterday with my pS vita, I replaced the battery with a new battery, 
started psvita, set the date and time and started the game. 
my first trophy after changing the battery came with no date, 
I had to turn on the wifi and connect my account, the next trophy came with the correct date and time. 
I now have 1 trophy written "missing timestamp"
Edited by zhibikiz
edit line text

17 hours ago, zhibikiz said:

I had this problem yesterday with my pS vita, I replaced the battery with a new battery, 
started psvita, set the date and time and started the game. 
my first trophy after changing the battery came with no date, 
I had to turn on the wifi and connect my account, the next trophy came with the correct date and time. 
I now have 1 trophy written "missing timestamp"

There is no fix for this. Once a trophy is earned without a timestamp, it will stay forever without a timestamp.

• 5 months later...

Hey there, I had this missing timestamp issue this week and never happened before. My PS3 had a PSN error and because of that the platinum trophy has the missing timestamp.

I always made my platinums x00 and x50 special ones and now all my platinum milestones are ruined because this missing timestamp one is there like my first platinum ever (and was actually my platinum 644) and messed up with everything

Is there a way to hide this platinum from there (just from the trophy history on the right of the profile)? @Sly Ripper

4 hours ago, cinthia_mendes said:

Hey there, I had this missing timestamp issue this week and never happened before. My PS3 had a PSN error and because of that the platinum trophy has the missing timestamp.

I always made my platinums x00 and x50 special ones and now all my platinum milestones are ruined because this missing timestamp one is there like my first platinum ever (and was actually my platinum 644) and messed up with everything

Is there a way to hide this platinum from there (just from the trophy history on the right of the profile)? @Sly Ripper

You can hide the platinum in your ps3 trophy list by going to game in question trophy list, pressing triangle then clicking the option privacy settings and uncheck "show trophies for this game" box.

It's not possible to only hide the platinum on the milestones area of your profile on PSNP.

9 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

You can hide the platinum in your ps3 trophy list by going to game in question trophy list, pressing triangle then clicking the option privacy settings and uncheck "show trophies for this game" box.

It's not possible to only hide the platinum on the milestones area of your profile on PSNP.

Worked, now the trophy is hidden and my milestone is back, it's just a shame that now I have one less platinum than before xD oh well

• Like 1