do weapons stack?

dansussex

Sometimes weapons seem to stack sometimes they don't. Not sure how it works, seems if you shoot a pickup you already have it adds another set of that weapon once the previous is exhausted? If you pick a flare gun once used up you revert back to the gun before. It seems however if you had a shotgun but you shoot up a pistol pick up you lose the shotgun. I am not sure if the Uzi works like the flare of the other guns? any ideas? 

Has anyone noticed this or anything different?

I really enjoy this game, I Love horror games and my friend was one of the level designers on this and the original.  I must confess I have not played the original yet, but i will be.  If you have VR I think this is a must, it's great fun, but the last trophy on psychotic is a pain in the ass.  Not sure this level of difficulty works well for VR, Insane is better because of checkpoints, In the intense battles towards end, the tracking can go a bit on motion controllers.  I have a normal ps4 and it works well :-)

Wait a moment - you said you are playing this game with a normal PS4, not a Pro?  That is interesting - I thought you were required to have a Pro console, and that the game would not run otherwise.

You've got me excited about playing the game!  Cool that your friend was one of the level designers!

For what I can find, if you shoot another type of gun, you will lose the ammo you already have loaded on the gun you were using, but you will use the remaining ammo again when you finish the ammo of the gun you just got. If by pistol you mean the revolver, I didn't see this problem, maybe you are with a wrong impression because shotgun has low ammo and you probably were on your last reload when you got the revolver.

Edited by ElBolovo