Grounded + first bloater no ammo. Help

Hvalpen

Playing on grounded +. At the first bloater in the gym. Problem is i have no materials and very little ammo(like 1 shotgun shot and 3 pistol shots). Should i just restart? or is it doable? I know runners keep respawning and i can get a bit of ammo there...but i feel like i have to stay alive for a LONG time to have a shot.

Your best strategy on bloaters is always use of Molotov's cocktail, i think. If you get lucky enough and fire spreads nicely all over him, you can kill him with one single throw.

If you don't own any of these, then yeah, running and gunning is your only option, i guess. Tbh I never even knew that runners keep respawning in this particular fight...

Edited by PaperDreams86
misspelling
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

THAT WAS EPIC AWESOMENESS! Now I really wanna try this mode. lol -- my stupid ass started on EASY (I didn't know the difficulty trophies stacked) -- i genuinely thought you had to play each mode until I looked it up here.

GREAT JOB ON THAT BLOATER!

Thanks. It's a old video, but I uploaded most hard parts in the game, and practically with very low ammo.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 9:20 PM, dokkanexpert said:

THAT WAS EPIC AWESOMENESS! Now I really wanna try this mode. lol -- my stupid ass started on EASY (I didn't know the difficulty trophies stacked) -- i genuinely thought you had to play each mode until I looked it up here.

GREAT JOB ON THAT BLOATER!

Don't worry about playing on easy, if you're going for platinum you would have to play at least two playthroughs so do the next one in grounded.