How to get the "Saintified" trophy after the servers shutdown

Dante_MS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I just check, whether using this technique if any of the changes need to be backed out off afterwards?  It doesn't look like playing with the DNS settings messes with the primary internet connection but I'd just like to check before attempting this.

• 2 weeks later...

doesnt work anymore you get that dns error and you have tio either be amazing with computers or extremely lucky to get it to work

I couldnt get it done though too bad relay wnated to play this game but never gonna happen now

doesnt work anymore you get that dns error and you have tio either be amazing with computers or extremely lucky to get it to work

I couldnt get it done though too bad relay wnated to play this game but never gonna happen now

edit: ok my fault my pc doesnt have an wireless network card thats why it didnt work so now it does

Edited by visvoer18

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@DeadPredator97

On 08.10.2018 at 9:23 PM, Dante_MS said:

A temporary solution to a freezing issue:

Some people reported that the game may freeze while using a custom DNS. We've yet to find a cause of this problem and so far the only solution we could come up with is to sign out of PSN, launch the game, go into the character creation or to a plastic surgeon and enter the Character Gallery. You will be prompted to sign in to PSN and after signing in you probably will have a couple of seconds to upload a character before the game freezes.

• 2 weeks later...

Massive thanks to Dante for this method. Followed it and just bagged the trophy and with it the 100% completion on PS3

Had to unplug my ethernet cable to get game to boot but once I was outside the character design shop I popped it back in and signed into PSN

It then allowed me to get to the upload character screen and pop the trophy

Between this tip and the one about disconnecting to get the game to boot, I have been able to enjoy and complete this great title again. Cant say thank you enough.

Edited by Evertonian
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dante I'm not very computer savvy, I have Comcast internet with modem/ router combo how should I go about this as I just need this trophy for plat?

Thank you soo much , I did this Today works great, just make sure the pc you use has wifi, lol

I know I should have known that. Thanks again @Dante_MS

Edited by UNKNOWN-SLAYER_2
Update
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Dante, your methods actually works and confirmed (1/16/2021) on PS3.

***But ONE of your step didn't worked for me though was leaving the secondary DNS empty. It didn't work with an empty DNS but it was fixed if I leave the secondary DNS with Google DNS (8.8.4.4). This might be useful for others too.***

Thanks!

• Like 1