How to get "Stomach Settler" trophy

DarkSlayerK

• 1 year later...
On 22.10.2018 at 7:01 AM, Malice Flare said:

don't hit him while he is weakened, nor do you hit him while he's healing...

so, reclaim your sacrifices from Yorda and Rhodes, and swing that Greatsword at him, it'll stun him (without him opening the belly) every few hits...

More or less the last trophy i need for platinum. What exactly does using his weakness mean? The whole phase while his stomach is open? Or only the stomach area itself. Reason I ask is, what if he stands stunned for a few secs and I hit him in the back at his non weakness points? Will this work? This trophy is a huge pile of piss -.- 

Edited by DavySuicide

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/24/2020 at 11:02 PM, DavySuicide said:

More or less the last trophy i need for platinum. What exactly does using his weakness mean? The whole phase while his stomach is open? Or only the stomach area itself. Reason I ask is, what if he stands stunned for a few secs and I hit him in the back at his non weakness points? Will this work? This trophy is a huge pile of piss -.- 

sorry for the late response, busy with RL work. it means exactly what i said. don't hit him while the stomach is open. his stomach opens when he is stunned or is healing or when he is spurting stomach juices at you...

• 1 year later...

I hate this challenge.

The fight is slow as hell to begin with, and not being able to interrupt the healing process, it makes it even longer. Dying late in the fight due to something stupid is crushing. 

The worst part is, despite being as careful as I can, sometimes this morherfucker will do two stomach opening attacks in a row unexpectedly and the spear I throw hits him while he's got his mouth open thus negating all my work up to that point. 

Edit: ok, I just got the trophy. I had to not even hit him when he was dizzy, and I don't just mean dizzy from rolling into an iceberg, either. I never once stunned him with repeated attacks, never stunned him with spears, and I got the trophy first try with this method. 

Edited by yowzagabowza

• 1 month later...