Game crash

letterkoi

My game keeps crashing on the cutscene at the end of con-Grodd-ulations. I actually got the trophy, but it crashed before the end of the level screen, so It doesn’t consider me as having finished the level. When I reload, it puts me at the checkpoint at the boss battle. 

I have ave the disc version. What about you?

Edited by DXCubfan
Add into

I'm on the disc as well. My reloads puts me at the beginning of the level which isnt bad as that one is stupid short,  like Gwen-pool mission short from the last Avengers game.

I will be trying the uninstall and reinstall tomorrow if it doesnt fix itself. 

I had a very similar problem to level 15 during FREE PLAY. For an hour straight going back and replaying it and changing small things like which characters I was using and turning off red bricks and what not. After messing with the settings a little bit I managed to get passed that part. The setting change that worked for me was taking off motion blur. Hope this helps! 

Yeah, the game crashes when you skip a cutscene in free play (and sometimes even when you don't skip it) and also when the controller dies as someone said, and now is even crashing in the open world. My best option was to pause and choose "Save and quit the level" before the last cutscene start.

Nevertheless, i will try disabling motion blur and other options because it keeps crashing even in the open world. Very annoying.