Boosting not possible?

DJDfirestar

Tried to join the party of a friend but I got the error that the session is no longer availible. It first loads normally and states that it‘s connecting but then it fails. The same happened to my friend when he tried to join me. We tried a few times.

Are our local servers not working or what might be the problem here?

He is from the Netherlands and I‘m from Germany

This game´s servers are really iffy at times. There shouldn´t be any problem once you connect but connecting to your partner to begin with is the real issue. This should clear up eventually as I ran into the same issue when I boosted the game a year ago, and it eventually let us connect after a while.

You could try changing your NAT Type like the post above said, but I personally think it´s just the servers acting up temporarily.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, d1l2e3v4 said:

This game´s servers are really iffy at times. There shouldn´t be any problem once you connect but connecting to your partner to begin with is the real issue. This should clear up eventually as I ran into the same issue when I boosted the game a year ago, and it eventually let us connect after a while.

You could try changing your NAT Type like the post above said, but I personally think it´s just the servers acting up temporarily.

Okay, thank you for the heads up, I will try again soon, maybe it will work eventually.

11 hours ago, Smashero said:

First thought, maybe a long shot, but who knows:

http://www.playstationing.com/ps4/how-to-change-your-nat-type-on-ps4-and-ps3/839

Already have NAT Type 2 but thanks for the suggestion. I will tell my friend he should check it as well.

• 4 months later...