Trophy - Hardcore Gourd / Mysteries of Abyxsis / Rune Goon

Kyoiceberg_

3 minutes ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

lol yeah, I gathered from your post that Demon Joe was the way to go for this one, and probably a few of the others too.

Thanks for showing it in action!

I did not know his ability to fly over the stage, but with him the game becomes easier, alias if you decorate the phases of the to make each play in about 15 to 18 minutes. I found the game a lot of fun.

16 hours ago, lynn231 said:

Can a video of demon joes location be posted up? Haven't found him yet

Lvl 5.  1 st screen after entering castle.  There’s a purple wizard on ledge to the left.  Secret door that leads to Demon Joe is on that ledge.  I think you have to go through a few screens 

• Like 1

Nice run! You clutched it out at the end there. Smart to also show the rune and scroll locations along the way. Once you grow accustomed to controlling his infinite jump, Demon Joe is definitely the best choice.

I also uploaded my "speedrun" of Hardcore Gourd/Bulletproof Pumpkin. Suffered one extremely stupid death to Big Bat, but the run was pretty clean otherwise. I hope someone finds it helpful. Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSgFEAP2-ac

Edited by ScarecrowsFate
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/10/2018 at 8:38 AM, ScarecrowsFate said:

Nice run! You clutched it out at the end there. Smart to also show the rune and scroll locations along the way. Once you grow accustomed to controlling his infinite jump, Demon Joe is definitely the best choice.

I also uploaded my "speedrun" of Hardcore Gourd/Bulletproof Pumpkin. Suffered one extremely stupid death to Big Bat, but the run was pretty clean otherwise. I hope someone finds it helpful. Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSgFEAP2-ac

Thanks, at the beginning neither would make video more I found the game fun, at first seems to be absurd trophies to do but with Demon Joe I thought it would be the quietest way for him to fly freely on the stage.