Boss Battle? (Solved)

Esquoret

I haven't jumped online yet myself, but just wondering is there something wrong with the "Who's the Boss Now?" trophy? (It shouldn't be hard, but no one has it yet.)

Or perhaps they somehow didn't actually put bosses on the World Dance Floor?

There's definitely something weird going on.

The "Boss" has appeared on World Dance Floor (Just Dance 2018). It appeared the first day when Ubisoft released JD2018.

However, till now (Oct/29/2018), no one has seen that in Just Dance 2019.

Let hope for the best with some patience.

=====================================================

It is possible that there is no "Boss" at all in Just Dance 2019.

It is not the first time that Ubisoft released unachievable trophy by inheriting an old trophy set whose feature does not exist in a new version:

For example. Just Dance 2015 (PS3/Xbox 360) has a "Star Chaser" trophy, which required you to dance to "VIPs" in WDF.

Meanwhile, Just Dance 2016 (PS3/Xbox 360) inherit the same trophy set, but ironically, there was no "VIP" feature in Just Dance 2016 (PS3/Xbox360.)

Link: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1778929-Just-Dance-2016-PS3-VIP-is-missing-Forums

You can also check the PSN profile for that game (JD2016 PS3): No one has that trophy, unless hackers.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3980-just-dance-2016/26-star-struck

• Like 2

Wow, that is some serious bullcrap. I've just submitted a ticket too under JD2019 > Gameplay > Unable to Locate In-Game Content: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases/New

Also posted in the forums. A moderator simply linked a general FAQ about World Dance Floor that's actually from JD2018. Please continue to pester them: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1950135-Boss-Battles-Do-They-Exist

Hopefully someone will actually listen and understand if more of us would point out the problem.

For reference, this is what I wrote in my support ticket:

Just Dance 2019 has no "Beat the Boss" event on the World Dance Floor. Yet there is a trophy for beating a boss (like it was in Just Dance 2018). As a result, no one in the world has this trophy, because it's impossible to do something that doesn't exist in the game! Please lead me to locate this in-game content. Playing the game straight for 6+ hours everyday on the World Dance Floor since the game's release hasn't solved the issue. So please tell me something that's helpful... Or tell the development team that they forgot to put in a feature that is advertised. Let me know if you think this will ever be fixed. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Me_want_Brainzz said:

It seems like there are halloween bosses, at least it showed up on my World Dancefloor lobby. 

Edit: Somebody got the trophy, it should be achievable 

Edit 2: Can confirm it myself, got the trophy a few minutes ago on my second account (PSN: EElefant) 

Ah, finally. Cheers, mate.

Bloody Ubisoft, always pulling these pranks!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Hello, i can't understand because i played from 3 weeks and spent a lot of time (4 hours per day sometimes more) on this game but i've never met any bosses...

Moreover, the latest achiever got this trophy from 16th July meanwhile a lot of people play this game every day even if they come from other platforms...

Anybody know why bosses don't appear anymore ?

(Sorry for my english)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im having trouble with the trophy for getting superstar on all songs ( currently I have super star or beyond on all songs and the trophy did not pop) i did have the same issue with the trophies for getting 3 stars and 5 stars, when y met the requirements the trophy did not pop right away, but I continue repeating songs and those trophies appeard, but now I have repeatead all songs from start to finish and the troohy for having all in superstar rank is not poping... please help, is this a bug or something? I cant find any info anywhere else

• 2 years later...