vituman

Shafted?

8 posts in this topic

Anyone have problem with this trophy? Already beat Shaft 2x times as Richter and no trophy.
(I have 29,7% map completition, only killed the medusa boss, and I was killing Shaft with the rain attack from the sacred water) Dont know if anything of this is causing this problem
EDIT:
Well f*** me, 3rd time is the charm, did the exact same thing and got the trophy, execpt this time I didnt receive damage, I think this was bugging the trophy at the moment he died he attacked me

Edited by vituman

For what it's worth the trophy didn't pop for me the first time either; I did notice that I took damage right as he was dying so perhaps that is a bug 

I had the same experience. On my first attempt I took damage and didn't get the trophy. Eventually I went back and defeated him a second time without taking any damage, and I received the trophy.

Probably a dumb question, but do you have to start a whole new game as Richter and get to the second castle to achieve this? 

38 minutes ago, falconkicks said:

Probably a dumb question, but do you have to start a whole new game as Richter and get to the second castle to achieve this? 

Yes you have to start a new game puting the name "RICHTER", you can skip almost all boss battles, and yes you have to get to center of the Inverted Castle

Edited by vituman
get to the second castle

I defeated him the first time no damage and didn't get the trophy, but I killed him with the holy water item crash, after that loaded again did the crash but whipped him once after that it popped

I just received the trophy by the 8th time, something like that, using the Cross item crash, I've hitted him once with the up, down, forward and attack button, and after used 3 item crashes, finally I've finished him with 4-5 whips and the trophy popped, so, I think the problem is how you finish the battle, try finish with the whips