Medium ending driving me nuts.

keeeth82

Dont worry, I found it hard too, Its actually the devs on twitter who gave me a hint on how to get it, when Vinny wants you to send him minors, refuse to do so each time (I think its 3 times he ask that), make sure to save Liz on Day 27 & also make sure on Day 19, that you torture the guy so he talks. at the end, the game would give you either to choose to say 'fuck you' to Vinny or ask Liz to shoot, choose the 2nd choice. to know you got the medium normal ending, liz & our main character should be talking in a park. 

anyway the first choice ends in a Game Over so you cant really miss it I feel, Hope it helps you out :)

4 hours ago, Lord_Kotsu said:

Dont worry, I found it hard too, Its actually the devs on twitter who gave me a hint on how to get it, when Vinny wants you to send him minors, refuse to do so each time (I think its 3 times he ask that), make sure to save Liz on Day 27 & also make sure on Day 19, that you torture the guy so he talks. at the end, the game would give you either to choose to say 'fuck you' to Vinny or ask Liz to shoot, choose the 2nd choice. to know you got the medium normal ending, liz & our main character should be talking in a park. 

anyway the first choice ends in a Game Over so you cant really miss it I feel, Hope it helps you out :)

Thank you, I appreciate the response! Does helping or refusing to help parole officer catch club owner make a difference?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Personally i got it in mu second try. 

I did not help the cops, I didn't give Vinnie the minors, tho at the end he told me I helped him get some, so maybe I slipped. I didn't make the snitch confess, I couldn't, tho i tried. Got the ending and basically the final choice is the difference between any of the medium endings, so you can come back and choose the other ending. 

• 1 month later...