Perception vs Remastered Differences?

MrPhrips

I just saw this on a pretty big sale on PSN for their ongoing "Sale of the Dead." I liked the first one but never got far/finished. I was wondering what the differences are and if I should just pay the 5 bucks and play the remastered version. The only thing I've been able to find is it has "new difficulty settings" and "script changes." Does this change the ending in any way or the story? Or is it practically the same game but with a free roam mode or extra hard modes?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I'd like to know aswell

So far only thing I've been able to find out is that the "Remastered" version guides you better. Apparently people playing the first version said they were confused or the story wasn't clear. That this new version does a better job at telling the story.

Still would like someone who has played first hand to say what they experienced. But that's as far as I've found so far.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Notserp2814 said:

So far only thing I've been able to find out is that the "Remastered" version guides you better. Apparently people playing the first version said they were confused or the story wasn't clear. That this new version does a better job at telling the story.

Still would like someone who has played first hand to say what they experienced. But that's as far as I've found so far.

Huh I really hope they didn't make it easier or more hand holdy I liked that the original was creepy and u literally get left in the dark but I still understood the plot