I hit square once in chapter 1 am I screwed?

Taliesin_2943

• 4 months later...

Appreciate this thread is long dead, but to others who might have this worry.  If you accidentally hit square once or twice as long as you have gone through and solved the rest of the puzzles you should be fine.  Although saying this I managed to complete chapter three with no hints and only got amateur detective so consult a guide for the extra points you might need.  

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 2019. 03. 17. at 5:10 PM, Willstown said:

Appreciate this thread is long dead, but to others who might have this worry.  If you accidentally hit square once or twice as long as you have gone through and solved the rest of the puzzles you should be fine.  Although saying this I managed to complete chapter three with no hints and only got amateur detective so consult a guide for the extra points you might need.  

Yeah, the thing you need to do in Chapter 3 to get maximum point for a puzzle is just stupid. It's something you would normally not do, so a little outside help there is totally justifiable.

• Like 3

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm about 2/3 of the way to the end of Chapter 1 and already accidentally pressed square 3 times like a goddamn idiot. I don't even know how to show hints so who knows if I accidentally did that too smh. 

Based on the guide, I'm supposed to be at 15,500 score but I am sitting at 15,470... I am debating as to whether I should just restart. What a goddamn annoying trophy, I wasn't having such a terrible time with the story either lol