Fallout 76 Trophy Leak!

MyAssStretched

2 hours ago, phantomfear9494 said:

Pete Hines made a tweet confirming nothing would be retroactive, and you'd have to do everything from scratch anyway. I'd actually play it safe and just create a new character. 

Trophies are retroactiv. A friend of mine is online and he just got the trophies he already made :) . (except the ones about quests)

Btw Pete Hines isn't a trustable person, he didn't even know CAMP were limited to 400lb from a tweet of him lol

Edited by MercureUnleashed
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:19 PM, christhedog3 said:

I'm not too fussed about the Kill 20 players trophy, just as 20 players is a pretty low threshold for any 'x number of kills' trophy, and to be honest you're bound to run into 20 people online who are already shooting at you... every online lobby in any game I've ever played always has one player just going around trying to knock off the rest! But seriously, I dont think this should need to result in you mindlessly going after too many others just for the trophy.

Love the look of the rest of the list, very much like the single player games. The Level 100 trophy I imagine will be a fair grind if anything like the single player games. I imagine thats on there as they hope for this to be a game with a longlasting online community. May not be so trophy hunter friendly, but we'll see. Otherwise, looks a good list.

Yeah, nothing like 7 Days to Die's kill 2500 players trophy which is mathematically almost impossible legit. At 1 legit kill every 60 seconds it still takes 41 hours.

On 11/13/2018 at 5:16 PM, Nutrageous69 said:

Yeah, nothing like 7 Days to Die's kill 2500 players trophy which is mathematically almost impossible legit. At 1 legit kill every 60 seconds it still takes 41 hours.

I'm probably the wrong person to quote on this, purely as I actually enjoyed the grind to Resistance 2's 10k kills for the Killing Machine trophy!