Child Of Poseidon Trophy Glitch Fix?

kendev1994

Is there a known fix for the glitch for the Child of Poseidon trophy?

I did all 42 locations, all marked as completed, no trophy...

I know they changed one location where it used to be 2 chests, but one was locked with a key you get later on during a side quest. Now it says 1/1 (i also did the quest, so i opened the 2nd chest in that palace aswell).

Anyone has the same issue or knows anything about this?

Thx in advance 

I did all underwater locations on patch 1.06 and had no problem. In the patchnotes for 1.07 is nothing mentioned about a fix for this...

Only thing that glitched for me was Roxana on Hydrea, she didn't want to talk to me for the training missions. This problem started after patch 1.03.

Luckily those quests are not required for the golden trophy of 20 quests on those islands.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem, because of the patch, I thought that I will wait until they will fix it, but yesterday I have found manual save from the begining, 30 min from gaining the ship, than maybe 3 hrs of 42 locations and here it is, platinum trophy, there is no need to do mission with key, to unlock the chest, just all treasures in this 42 locations and some, maybe 2, papers. That is all ;-) 

Edited by Midian79SVK

I heard Submerged Minoan palace under Keos was the problem because it changed from 2 chests to 1 and doesn't count towards the trophy now.  Fortunately I had completed that location before the patch, so I was able to get the trophy.  So as long as you have done that specific location before patch 1.06 you should be able to get the trophy.  Just in case anyone is worried like I was.