Favorite/most proud of trophy.

Mine is probable the Tales of Vesperia platinum as it took pretty long and I found a lot of the trophies quite tough, plus the sheer amount of missable things that made me paranoid about even the smallest of story line progressions. The hardest for me was Border Repede being a snowboard within a small time limit, the secret missions being sometimes annoying (especially when you achieve it and then lose), and getting 100% of items, titles and monster book completion. I remember missing a drop from a boss and one missable enemy near the start of the game and having to replay just for that. 

Another one is my FFX-2 Platinum as it's pretty rare, but that's probably because the game itself is not that popular. I did get 100% story completion and the plat in one playthrough though, which is something I am very proud off. 

I'm really proud of my Kingdom Hearts plat. I didn't think I would be able to complete all the gummi ship mission challenges. it was fucking terrible.

The one that comes really close to that is my Okage: Shadow King plat. I absolutely loved the game growing up as a kid. Having them announce it for the ps4 was like a dream come true to me.getting the q of hearts was killer

• 4 months later...
On 23.8.2017 at 8:20 PM, Lucky said:

I'm really proud of my Kingdom Hearts plat. I didn't think I would be able to complete all the gummi ship mission challenges. it was fucking terrible.

The one that comes really close to that is my Okage: Shadow King plat. I absolutely loved the game growing up as a kid. Having them announce it for the ps4 was like a dream come true to me.getting the q of hearts was killer

maybe you would also like "guardians crusade"