Favorite/most proud of trophy.

For me I would have to say Instrument of Change final fantasy XIII. for the sole reason everyone told me to give up trying for it everyone gave up on chapter 5 lol. when it finally pinged after a temporary forever I think my cheers woke up the state of Michigan. I felt as if I had established  world government and created world peace. any trophies or milestone do that for you?

Why didn't you get the plat then? 

Anyway my most proud trophy will be Dies Irae from Sine Mora, If I ever get it

You make it sound easy to waste 50-100 hours on that plat. 

I'm sort of proud of the trophy you get for beating Spec Ops The Line on FUBAR difficulty. It was a bitch for me to get, also one of the last trophies I needed for the plat.

Edited by Vacio_Luna
  • Like 1

The Quick and Everyone Else... from Red Dead Redemption.

I earned trophies that are harder to get, but this is my favorite.

When I got it I learned that it doesn't matter how good you are.

It's more important how bad everybody else is.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

You make it sound easy to waste 50-100 hours on that plat. 

I'm sort of proud of the trophy you get for beating Spec Ops The Line on FUBAR difficulty. It was a bitch for me to get, also one of the last trophies I needed for the plat.

you think 50 to 100 hours is bad for FFXIII try White Knight Chronicles International

500(average) + 

That said my most proud trophy is my WKC1 plat

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Probably "Is there anything you can't do" from Trials Fusion. When and if I 100% VVVVV it'll be that for sure. I'd say Super Meat Boy's plat but I found it a lot easier the second time around..

Edited by DarkSamuraii-
My phone dictates the words I type

As far as non-platinums go, either TBoGT: Gold Star trophy from GTA IV or the King of Crowns/Starry Night trophies from Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational. These are relatively rare skill-based trophies that I never thought I would get. The mentioned GTA IV trophy is why GTA IV is my most proud/favorite 100%.

-Getting 575,000 on Creeping Death on Guitar Hero Metallica.

-Raining Notes on Guitar Hero Hits.

-Kombo challenges on Mortal Kombat vs DC.

-NYMHC mode on Max Payne 3.

-Battle Mode and 720 stars on Injustice. 

All of those are >1% rarity so I'd say those. 

Edited by willmill97

DeadSpace2_03.jpeg

Dead Space 2 Hard to the Core! You are allowed only three saves for the entire game.

There are several sections where its one miss and you are done (esp. laser surgery seen above and the fly sequences).

It is also a tremendous game. So yeah, this one is my favorite/most proud of trophy.

• Like 1

I can't choose just one, so I'll break this up into two sections...

Proudest trophy (non platinum game):

11Lb7c708.png

Gold x50

Earn 50 gold metals by completing Challenges

This one took a lot of effort for me to get. I actually got Gold on a few challenges without looking at any guides whatsoever, but in the end I had to consort one because there were a couple that were particularly difficult to obtain. One or two you almost essentially have to glitch in order to score a Gold, otherwise you will only get a Silver.

There are 54 challenges in all, so four of them you can skip since you're not required to do every single one. One I skipped was the All Robot Rush using only your default weapon. That requires a solid 20 - 30 minutes of dedication, since there are six robot masters in the first Megaman, and eight robot masters in the other five games included in the collection. In total, that's 46 robots you have to kill using just your default weapon. That's a lot of bosses to go through.

Megaman Legacy Collection Volume 1 is my proudest non platinum game I fully completed. It took over 20 hours to get all the trophies, and several hours to get the Gold x50 trophy. Definitely proud of this one.

Proudest trophy (with a platinum):

18L28a67f.png

Demon Boy

Beat Hell dark world without dying

Over 12 hours of me repeating the same 20 levels over and over and over until I finally was able to beat each one without dying. As the posters above me know who already have the Super Meat Boy platinum, you die once at any point during your no death run, it's starting all over again. All 20 levels consecutively without dying. Takes serious dedication, and if Demon Boy took me 12 hours I can't imagine how long Impossible Boy will take.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1