First Platinum

Hey folks,

I'm a bit puzzled right now. Originally I was the first one here on PSNP to get the platinum, but somehow, @mattfry94 managed to take that place, despite definitely not being there when I platinumed it. Generally speaking it's not that big of a deal, however I was somehow proud of being the first achiever for once. So I'm interested - how comes? Maybe mattfry just registered to PSNP after obtaining platinum? Does anyone of you know how this works?

• Like 1

Him not being there when you platinumed it just means he hadn't synced his trophies to PSNP when you looked. You both started the game a week prior: You on 16th, him on 17th. You both finished it the same day, 25th July 2017, except he was about 30 minutes ahead of you at 14:19 compared to you at 14:50.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nauticus87 said:

Him not being there when you platinumed it just means he hadn't synced his trophies to PSNP when you looked. You both started the game a week prior: You on 16th, him on 17th. You both finished it the same day, 25th July 2017, except he was about 30 minutes ahead of you at 14:19 compared to you at 14:50.

Yup, I know about the times. What I meant is: I'm quite sure that I was first achiever even a month after finishing it (no guarantee here, but in the end that was the reason why I put the plat in my trophy cabinet. And I did that I a fair bit after the plat). It's probably theroretically possible that mattfry didn't synced for that long, but I guess it's not that likely. Unless, as I wrote above, he only registered here after that. So I guess that's it?