No save after boss kills...

Quink666

I have killed sloth 4 times now and it always crashes just few minutes after. This game is really getting on my nerves. Glitches that forces me to restart the game from scratch and an abolutely awful save system. By far the worst game i have played this year. On the verge of beeing unplayable. Full price for a early access game...

Game loads every 30-60 seconds for about 10-20 seconds. really annoying. Poorly optimized game. Game is fun when everything is working which is about 20% of the time. 

Backup save often guys.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

So many issues. Last I heard you were stuck in the "arena" with no enemies unable to progress. 

Backup saves, why? Nothing about the checkpoint system is fixed by backing up saves. You still reload to the same point after a crash or death. The saves themselves work.

Edited by TJ_Solo

Just now, TJ_Solo said:

So many issues. Last I heard you were stuck in the "arena" with no enemies unable to progress. 

Backup saves, why? Nothing about the checkpoint system is fixed by backing up saves. You still reload to the same point after a crash or death. The saves themselves work.

Reason to backup save is to avoid save corruption or getting a bad save like it did where nothing spawns forcing you to start all over.

1 hour ago, TJ_Solo said:

So save corruption is the new fear. Okay.

Reloading(any save) stands the same chance of fixing the issue you had in the hollows.

Reloading any save? The game only gives you 1 save.... that is a 1 not a 2 or a 3,  you only have 1 save so you can't load another. But thanks for the tip!  So if you save is fucked so are you. I  reloaded the one and only save there is multiple times, restarted game and the enemies never spawned meaning i was locked in the arena with no way out. But now since i know the game performs like dog shit i make back up saves often. Have had 7 crashes in 8 hours of gameplay. The game loads atleast once a minute for about 15 seconds. This happens in the middle of combat and platforming.  

28 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

also saw some videos showing off the 4th horseman. looks dumb and nothing like the other 3. more like a destiny character. I'll wait till this is in the $15-$20 range

You are being generous, or impatient. Wait a few more minutes and this one will be in the $7-10 range right next to ps3 Move games.

I've seen better looking mobile games. The fact that it's also a glitchy mess spells doom for the series. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phil said:

You are being generous, or impatient. Wait a few more minutes and this one will be in the $7-10 range right next to ps3 Move games.

I've seen better looking mobile games. The fact that it's also a glitchy mess spells doom for the series. 

maybe i am. I watched a I think 5th review for it. and the person put it in a do not touch column. instead of buy or rent lol. ign is the only one who liked it. Same with Holly from Playstation Access but she likes everything and thinks the world of them lol.