Earned trophies not on trophy list

I came upon this website.  I was looking at my trophy card and clicked on a platinum that I have,  and I am not on the list of people who earned it.   I corresponded with the date I earned it with the dates of other people so I knew where to look and it's just not there on any game.  This website says I earned it, but I'm nowhere to be found on the list when you click the trophy. 

Anyone know why?  I certainly do not cheat as it takes me almost years for a plat.  

All the games.  Any trophy that I click on that I have earned I am not on there.  rock band greenday for instance.  It say's I have it,  but yet when I click it, I'm not on the list of people who have plat it.  It's like that for every game.

I came upon this website.  I was looking at my trophy card and clicked on a platinum that I have,  and I am not on the list of people who earned it.   I corresponded with the date I earned it with the dates of other people so I knew where to look and it's just not there on any game.  This website says I earned it, but I'm nowhere to be found on the list when you click the trophy. 

Anyone know why?  I certainly do not cheat as it takes me almost years for a plat.  

you got the little big planet 2 plat in 14 minutes 

First Trophy 

7 months ago 19th Oct 2012

10:49:38 PM

Gap 

25 minutes, 30 seconds

Platinum 

14 minutes, 54 seconds 19th Oct 2012

11:04:32 PM

which is impossible because there`s a trophy for 24 hours in create mode

Edited by shawnbenham
  • Like 1

Well sorry to say that's not accurate.  I played that game forever.  The DLC was a pain.  Not sure how anyone could

cheat at little big planet 2.  The time is wrong. 

No big deal.  Obviously this site is not perfect,  but thanks for the quick response. 

Actually what happened was,  I played the game on my kids new ps3.  Then after I beat it I signed in to my existing account and synced the trophys.

So yeah,  the site is wrong,  but it's right as well.  The times recorded are wrong,  but since I synced after creating new account, it only recorded those times which makes the times the site got right.